Sign in to follow this  
Guest Josy

New Darcy Book Running dogs and Deer

I might take a stanley-knife to the back of the settee and see if there are any pennies that have fallen down the back,failing that theres always the kids piggy-banks,theres too many endorsements for it not to be a decent page-turner :hmm:

order it today along with now thats what i call terrier work iv and the world of the working terrier,looking forward to them getting here.

thank jehovah! the mother in law has ordered mine so i'll get it for my xmas, thought the dozy mare would have left it too late, but she has surprised me the nice wee bugger that she is!! looking forward to it, no doubt its worth the wait! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Has anyone seen any previews to this book?

My copy arrived last week to preview, there was a thread previewing the book, it was however ruined by little green eyed monsters :angry: ...........

Its a simply stunning book. Being a photographer myself, the amount of hours put in to achieve the quality of the photos throughout the book is unthinkable. :notworthy:

An out and out classy book, presented beautifully with gold leaf edged pages, presentation box and quality weight pages .......... the introduction text has you hooked for what is both an educational and factual book, yet oozing with obvious first hand experience of the subject by the author. For anyone that liked the Hare and Swift hound . . . this blows it out of the water! :yes:

Best publication out of the Darcy camp ever IMO. :notworthy:

Well done homo. :tongue2: