Sign in to follow this  
deltor

fox calling tips

Can anyone please tell me some good tips on calling foxes in and where to be when calling plus how long does it sometimes take you to call a fox in.

Edited by deltor

Guest WILF

Well first you purse your lips together and then.............do a very bad imatation of an astmatic duck and hope for the best.........well thats how I do it anyway..........I am sure Shay & Stabs will back me up :laugh:

Well first you purse your lips together and then.............do a very bad imatation of an astmatic duck and hope for the best.........well thats how I do it anyway..........I am sure Shay & Stabs will back me up :laugh:

Shocking......absolutely shocking :laugh:

I hope them guys haven't been making you purse your lips regular wilf....watch that pair... :icon_eek::laugh:

Guest WILF
I hope them guys haven't been making you purse your lips regular wilf....watch that pair... :icon_eek::laugh:

:cry::cry: ..........yes, they have.......told me it was all part of the learning process :icon_eek::icon_eek: ........are you trying to say they were telling lies :cry::cry::o

They said to keep it to myself cause no one would believe me :blink::blink:

Edited by WILF

here here foxy wait a few seconds ..here here foxy ...have a quick ..shine ..then very quietly again here here foxy poos... ;) it works for me... :victory:

Guest laurav

its simple just dont bother geek, u obviously cant explain what to do with your lips over the net