THE DALES, second trip this week

had another look up there last night,, i had two thl fellas up for a run Trigger and Vin. the night wasnt the best weather wise with vertualy no wind,, but it was dark so you make the most of it.

so off up that bloody fell again , (feck knows why men go hiking),, and we started to catch a few, nice and steady,,

unfortunatly cos of the weather the numbers wernt as great,, so we had to move 3 times,, and catch a few here and there, wich worked ok,,, in the end we ended up with a respectable 41, a good night with 2 good guys, poor trigger had a 2 hour drive after leaving me ,,, so fair plat to him,,,, and thank you to vin for driving back, cos i was fecked.... thats why this is a short post ,,, to fecking tiered to think what to wright

005.jpg

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Were all looking forward to a good pic of lined up rabbits then .

Posted Images

Thanks Tomo..what a great night..Best score for me so far.It was very good of you to let us come... anyone who says there easy rabbits up north must be mad..them slopes are bloody steep..very challenging runs in some spots..That dog of yours is a credit to you.Im off to bed now.

post-11815-0-84572400-1319795462_thumb.jpg

mince pies.chocolate fudge cake.and sum buns. LOL

well done again :thumbs: surely you must be making a fair dent on that rabbit population,there be none left by the time i get up their :laugh:

Dont jinx it,,,lol,, what did i say last time,,, we will easy get 20,,,,, doh

Thanks Tomo..what a great night..Best score for me so far.It was very good of you to let us come... anyone who says there easy rabbits up north must be mad..them slopes are bloody steep..very challenging runs in some spots..That dog of yours is a credit to you.Im off to bed now.

post-11815-0-84572400-1319795462_thumb.jpg

mince pies.chocolate fudge cake.and sum buns. LOL

did you bring them Vin, if you did mate you should come up when im there i love fudge cake :laugh::tongue2:

had another look up there last night,, i had two thl fellas up for a run Trigger and Vin. the night wasnt the best weather wise with vertualy no wind,, but it was dark so you make the most of it.

so off up that bloody fell again , (feck knows why men go hiking),, and we started to catch a few, nice and steady,,

unfortunatly cos of the weather the numbers wernt as great,, so we had to move 3 times,, and catch a few here and there, wich worked ok,,, in the end we ended up with a respectable 41, a good night with 2 good guys, poor trigger had a 2 hour drive after leaving me ,,, so fair plat to him,,,, and thank you to vin for driving back, cos i was fecked.... thats why this is a short post ,,, to fecking tiered to think what to wright

005.jpg

thanks for the invite Tomo :thumbs: , ive been back 20 minutes going to get some much needed sleep.