Sign in to follow this  
lksopener

**** Where to buy Purse Nets + Net Guide- Read Here! ****

quality purse nets and a gentleman to deal with Threelander.He is having trouble getting on the site pm me for his number with his consent if intrested. :thumbs:

I can't speak highly enough of mick dadds gear and with the sliders they are the best I have seen yet prior to that we always used k p and s nets in Dorset and bridport nets equally as good but it's micks nets that have the edge for me!

One of threelanders Braided 4ft purse nets. A Quality net maker and a genuine man to deal with. :thumbs:

ferretingpics595_zps52a25ff1.jpg

• Like 2

Does anybody make 4 ft nets with proper 2 inch mesh, I baught some last year and asked for 2 inch, when I got them they were 2 and1/8 inch which I promptly gave away as I don't use any thing above 2 inch, if you can help please pm me with price and details

Cheers rc1

Very help fullposts, i was going to buy bisley nets from ebay. Not now!

I had Bisley nets when I first got ferrets 15/16 years ago; and knew no different; I recently got back into ferreting and came onto this forum; I needed new nets and so I bought some Spun poly off of Andy Kelly.

I didn't know any different and had been battling with Bisley nets for years. They work but are horrific to set up and detangle.

My eyes are opened.

Spun Poly in 3'6" in disco colours and one poke net for every 20 nets you own and you cannot go far wrong IMHO.

Edited by Nick3439

is anybody in contact with someone from scotland who makes decent nets, just starting out with the ferrets and want to get some good ones.

thanks in advance.

anyone know if nelson is still making nets? emailed him but no reply, can't find him on ebay either. need long nets and stop nets, any suggestions?

I had 10 purse nets off threelander, been out with them today for the first time and they are cracking nets, well chuffed with them! Good man to deal with as well.

• Like 1

im after a 40 yard ish long net to use with ferrets,mainly in woodland areas so wanting maybe 6oz,if anyone can help me out id appreciate it one thing i dont have paypal so would have to send you the cash before you send net to me with price of postage added obviously if thats ok,

never used one before only purse nets so anything you may think i need to know about/advice even befor i buy let me know thanks rob

Just had some nets made off threelander they are top quality nets really please with them I would recommend him to anyone thanks again mate

• Like 1