**** Where to buy Purse Nets + Net Guide- Read Here! ****

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After popular request from the section for a thread on where to get purse nets i have decided to put something together. Malt has agreed that this will also be pinned so any newbies can read it. Fir

The basket in the second photo is the one you bought from me. The other 2 baskets now come in black powder coat.  

Got 20 yellow spun poly nets and a stop net off Netmaker easily best I’ve had ?. Arrived on time and doddle to deal with. Really stand out colour wise for picking back up. 

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Very help fullposts, i was going to buy bisley nets from ebay. Not now!

I had Bisley nets when I first got ferrets 15/16 years ago; and knew no different; I recently got back into ferreting and came onto this forum; I needed new nets and so I bought some Spun poly off of Andy Kelly.

I didn't know any different and had been battling with Bisley nets for years. They work but are horrific to set up and detangle.

My eyes are opened.

Spun Poly in 3'6" in disco colours and one poke net for every 20 nets you own and you cannot go far wrong IMHO.

Edited by Nick3439
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

im after a 40 yard ish long net to use with ferrets,mainly in woodland areas so wanting maybe 6oz,if anyone can help me out id appreciate it one thing i dont have paypal so would have to send you the cash before you send net to me with price of postage added obviously if thats ok,

never used one before only purse nets so anything you may think i need to know about/advice even befor i buy let me know thanks rob

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...