Sign in to follow this  
lksopener

**** Where to buy Purse Nets + Net Guide- Read Here! ****

In the interests of keeping the thread tidy and to the point, could people leave any recommendations here for iksopener to add to the original post if he deems them suitable, then I'll keep the thread tidy by deleting them.

Thanks. :good:

got 30 nets off jetwhippet from this site,excellent quality and a real top bloke to deal with-could you guys add him to this list-buy from him and you will be very happy-never seen so many different coloured nets/two tone/camo/floro and he even sells good pegs dried and soaked in woodstain.i have to say it again TOP BLOKE.THANKS AGAIN ANDREW MATE.atb bobby :thumbs:

Bought a few poke nets and stop nets and trammel nets of netrigger of here, and there all brilliantly made and were very good price wise, also got a freebie! And bill is very good to deal with, can't reccomend him enough,

Cheers fd.

I would just like to say what a great day me and my wife have had today. We visited Andy Kelly and his good lady Tonia, we have been looking at purchasing long nets but needed some advice on what we needed and how to use them. Andy and Tonia spent time advising us of the pros and cons of each different weight and size and we decided on 2 x 30yard nets. We visited to collect our nets this morning and they both spent time with us demonstrating how to put up and take down the long nets and the different ways to use them. We were welcomed into their home and we all spent a good afternoon talking ferreting. Andy showed us his selection of handmade purse and poke nets which are of excellent quality. We would definitely recommend Andy and Tonia to anyone in the market for nets.

Thanks for all the help

Ian & Alison Megson

Edited by alison391

I would just like to thank Albert64.

I purchased 50 spun poly nets of him and he was great from the word go. He posted them before my cheque had even cleared as I was desperate for them and even threw in a free poke net!

Great nets, great price and a great service.

Highly recommended!!

Jamie93

Hi mate I sell spun poly for 2 pound a net and that's 3'6" and 2.25 for 4 foot a net 2.50 for a 4,6"

Let me no if ya won't any

Thanks a lot Jamie

• Like 1

fantastic review. I CAN ALSO RECCOMEND 'THE ONE' OFF HERE. FANTASTIC NETS AT A GREAT PRICE

FOX NETS....ANY LENGHT OR WIDTH.....BRASS OR STAINLESS STEEL RINGS....FEW MATERIALS TO CHOOSE FROM....PM FOR DETAILS.. :thumbs:

• Like 1