do i need to go out and spend a ££££ on a gun for this or will i get away with a few hundred £ gun i no you only get what you pay for but this will be my first driven shoot and i only own a 410 and need to up grade to a 12 bore

all advice will be greatful

thank you

what cartridge you recomend i hear them black gold have some poke in them what gram should i use

atb

I like a number 5 for driven pheasant......32gram..... :thumbs:

what cartridge you recomend i hear them black gold have some poke in them what gram should i use

atb

Same I like the rc sipe 32gr 5 use them for most things :thumbs: :thumbs:

atb

A good alrounder i find. i take a 32gram 6 to the pigeons.... :thumbs:

thanks lads is there any make of gun i should look out for seen a browning medalist which looks a nice gun for the price

Yes thats a nice gun. Make sure it fits you. If it doesn't but you really like the feel of the gun you can get a pad for it and once you feel you have the perfect fit then you can get it altered to that size.... :thumbs:

atb

I wish mate no pigeons here shite loads of rooks and crows on us pigs though :thumbs:

atb

I wish mate no pigeons here shite loads of rooks and crows on us pigs though :thumbs:

Dont get me wrong mate theres not much pigeons with me either. I back on to the forestry so i just nip over the fence.. :whistling: and have a couple of hours. Lucky if you get half a dozen flighting to roost... :thumbs: Enough for the freezer though..............mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm pigeon soup!! :D

Well I have a shoot on Sat,, driven Partridge so it will be full tweeds, shirt and tie,, camo semi auto and special pigeon !! lol

camo semi auto and tweeds ffs... :laugh: .....there will be beaters and pickers up diving all over the b*****d place. Where you off to mate?.... :thumbs:

Doon Lauder way,

Just got a call last night with the invite,, It`s a crew I did a lot of beating for and the shoot captains brother is a mate,,so I`ve had a few days there before, but never on the partridges,, should be fun,,

Have been warned to only stick two up the tube though!! :laugh: he despared when eh found oot ah had sold the O/U,, think he even might lend me yin,, lol

Lets face it !! ah`m jist trash wearin flash !!! hahahahahaha

Doon Lauder way,

Just got a call last night with the invite,, It`s a crew I did a lot of beating for and the shoot captains brother is a mate,,so I`ve had a few days there before, but never on the partridges,, should be fun,,

Have been warned to only stick two up the tube though!! :laugh: he despared when eh found oot ah had sold the O/U,, think he even might lend me yin,, lol

Lets face it !! ah`m jist trash wearin flash !!! hahahahahaha

I bet he does..... :laugh: