Anyone think this froum copuld use an app?

I have seen on a few other forums that they have got an app for their website to make posting and viewing far more easier from iphones and android phones etc. At the moment i only really post from work my computer from work but it would be nice to be able to tip and and out of the site to post while im not in front of a laptop or computer. At the monent its really hard to browse this internet site from a hpone etc but i think an app would be a great idea.

any thoughts?

I use the IP Board app. IP Board host THL forum. Download app, search and save THL and bingo! THL every time I hit the icon.

just checked that out mooch. i think that app is just for the iphone and doesnt support android ( i have the samsung). checked out the only two forum browsers on the android app market and donloaded both, but only problem is these forum have to be recognised by these app which it isnt.

I use the IP Board app. IP Board host THL forum. Download app, search and save THL and bingo! THL every time I hit the icon.

just checked that out mooch. i think that app is just for the iphone and doesnt support android ( i have the samsung). checked out the only two forum browsers on the android app market and donloaded both, but only problem is these forum have to be recognised by these app which it isnt.

Fair enough, I am using an iPhone.

Iv been doin a bit of looking around. if the admins register this site with tapatalk or forum runner then anyone with an android phone can use them forum friendly apps to browse this website. if any of the admins read this will sort out the issue.