HW100 and hull cartridge

Hi got new HW100 6 weeks a go only put approx 200 pellets through it then the power dropped to 10lb. Sent it back to HC came back 4 days later saying they had replaced a part and a print out saying set at 11.5. Set the gun up and it was shooting fine then pellets started to drop put the crony over it .down in power again. This is the second HW100 i have had and the last one went back 3 times with the same problem.Why o why they cant sort it out in the fist place

If you cant get it sorted buddy the correct way i.e via the company try speaking to Addie at A and M Custom Gunsmiths.

He knows a HW100 inside out as alot of lads on here will vouch for.

He will defo be able to sort it for you mate.

Si

Hi Villaman.

A second vote here for A&M.

I had a few problems with mine too, insisted on the action being changed, after which the barrel came loose :censored:

Sent it to Adi at A&M who added a further screw to secure the barrel and re crowned it.

He tuned that rifle to perfection, at a reasonable cost too, never had a problem after that.

If you plan on keeping the HW100, its very worth doing..........or you could change it for a Scorpian SE :laugh:

Hope you get it sorted either way, good luck.

ATB.

Bill.

My mate young oneshot and his old man bought one recently its been back twice first time all the screws came loose then the power dropped to 9 ft lbs he's only had it acouple of months when they crono'd it in the shop it was 9 although the cert from hull said 11.5 they said they've wasted enough man hours on it so I think Mick is now going to get his money back.

Hi ihave spoken to A&M gun smithes be for, he sounds like a nice bloke but why should i spend anouther £70 plus on a new gun when its only 6 weeks old.

and costing £750 .Its not lik the ultra when i spent £340 bying it and £120 for a reg which made it in to a fantastic gun at a cheap price.

• Like 1

Do not forget that under the Sales of Goods and Services act if they cannot get it to work properly, you can send it to A&M at their expense. Oh yes, check the law. Give them the chance to fix it again and tell them that if it fails again you will take it to an expert gunsmith who will repair it so that it works and you will be charging them!

• Like 1

Do not forget that under the Sales of Goods and Services act if they cannot get it to work properly, you can send it to A&M at their expense. Oh yes, check the law. Give them the chance to fix it again and tell them that if it fails again you will take it to an expert gunsmith who will repair it so that it works and you will be charging them!

sh!t mole :o didnt know that mate. you really are the man to know :D

Fortunately I've had 5 years of incredibly good service from my own HW100S, but if I'd parted with the thick end of 700 notes and had problems as described, I would have been demanding a replacement rather than a fix, either that or a full refund.

As said, I'd be getting in touch with Weihrauch, explain the problems and how dissappointed you are with such a high quality gun going wrong and look for some kind of recompense.

They do have a reputation to uphold and the germans take their reputations very seriously.

I'm sure this is the best course of action.

All the best

Duncan.

Hi Villaman.

I had a few problems with mine too, insisted on the action being changed, after which the barrel came loose :censored:

Sent it to Adi at A&M who added a further screw to secure the barrel and re crowned it.

He tuned that rifle to perfection, at a reasonable cost too, never had a problem after that.

If you plan on keeping the HW100, its very worth doing..........or you could change it for a Scorpian SE :laugh:

ATB.

Bill.

Got to agree with Bill on this one.

Got a HW100S myself and a BSA Scorpion SE, both brilliant quality rifles and accurate as hell.

Now that the Scorpion is shooting spot on after a good old clean and a change of pellets i would happily put it up against my HW100S.

Quality rifles and Im sure will be a brilliant seller like the Ultra for BSA.

Si

Hi Villaman.

ATB.

Bill.

Got to agree with Bill on this one.

Got a HW100S myself and a BSA Scorpion SE, both brilliant quality rifles and accurate as hell.

Now that the Scorpion is shooting spot on after a good old clean and a change of pellets i would happily put it up against my HW100S.

Quality rifles and Im sure will be a brilliant seller like the Ultra for BSA.

Si

Hi Si.

Its nice to see BSA getting top ratings on a rifle again.

It was such a shame that so many niggles plauged the R10, not doing BSA any favours.

They seem to have overcome that now.

I have shot my friends R10 and its an extreemly accurate rifle, propper looker too.

As for the Ultra, well what more can be said, if only they would bring out a bolt or sidelever action, now that would be nice :D

Not been tempted to send the SE to JB yet Si for a Blueprint? :hmm:

ATB.

Bill.