First pics of my NEW Steyr LG 110 Hunting 30 ftp - 5,5 mm

These are the first pics of my new Steyr wich I have bought today. :tongue2::boogy::icon_eek:

The batteries of my cam are empty (now charging grgrgrgrgrgr) so other pics will folow tomorrow or so.

It's a 5,5 mm with 30 ftp (maybe I increase the power in the future... )

I already have make a barrel adaptor for a silencer wich is also already made but they are not yet blued (that's for tomorrow)

Put a scope on it and the optinal high raiser rail I put on the site because it's to high for me.

Also heve adjust the cheackpiece a bit higher, a bit left on the front and a bit right on the back (you can adjust evrything on that weapon) wouhaaaaaaa

The trigger is set also///

The budplate done etc...

Now I'm looking for a bipod wich fit on the Steyr and this one needs a 11 mm top or it doesn't work... Hard to fnd according the importer because they exist but are not much made and Steyr cannot follow there production of weapons he told me. Strange isn't it?

Tomorrow when al the bleuing is done and the weather is good I gonna shoot with on 75 - 125 meters or so.

The weapon is already been shooting in the factory on 50 meters (see pic)

Oh yes: It's a HP vrersion (High Power) No need to say that I think.... :boogy::whistling:

http://www.steyr-sportwaffen.at/index.php/en/air-rifles/lg-110-high-power-hunting

Grtz

Stefaan

BmwmotardDSCI0031.jpgDSCI0030.jpgDSCI0029.jpg

Edited by bmwmotard

Hi Stefaan.

ITS NOT A WEAPON :laugh:;) ....its an Air Rifle :D

Be sure to put some pictures up of your range work, be interesting to see what she does,

Hope the weather is kind to you, and you manage to get out with your new rifle.

Very nice mate.

ATB.

Bill.

Hey mate,

Thanks for the correction ..... hehehehehehehehe

So that means that my other weapons like my condor is a canon 108 ftp and ly Quackenbush 263 ftp and my corsair around 300 ftp hehehehhehehehe (all big bores ofcourse)

The weather is awsome overhere but very cold (around 0° degrees)

I'm looking thru the website for dealers in Europe because I wanna buy a bipot.... grgrgrgrgr NOBODY untull now hase one....

Help!!!!!

I gonna take some pice also from the bipod connecton so maybe someone knows a other brand that is suittable for it without drilling etc...in the stock.

I gonna shoot standing on 25 meters and with benchrest on 75 to ????? max meters...

I will post them pics today.

Stefaan

Hi Stefaan.

A weapon is somthing used for attack or defence in fighting, or war, in that context a rifle would be considered a weapon :yes:

We are not at war, we are hunters, so its not a weapon, its a rifle :tongue2::laugh::thumbs:

Looking forward to the pics :thumbs:

Bill.

Damn cold overhere you know.... but the weather is fine...

I have bleuing a few parts and gonna put them on the rifle...

So around noon I gonna shoot with ... I'm happy like a little child who hase received his first bicycle...hehehhehe

I still can't find a bipod......grgggggggggg

Nice looking weapon :D

Thanks mate...

It's the second Steyr I bought this year... I already have also the LG 110 RUNNING TARGET Connect

see link. http://www.steyr-spo...-running-target

Also a very nice looking gun :thumbs:

Thanks again my friend....

But the club where I normaly shoot shoot is now closed for a few weeks because they gonna change the infrastructure... so I cannot shoot with.grgrgrgrgrgrgrgrgr

Nice looking weapon :D

Thanks mate...

It's the second Steyr I bought this year... I already have also the LG 110 RUNNING TARGET Connect

see link. http://www.steyr-spo...-running-target

Also a very nice looking gun :thumbs:

Thanks again my friend....

But the club where I normaly shoot shoot is now closed for a few weeks because they gonna change the infrastructure... so I cannot shoot with.grgrgrgrgrgrgrgrgr

Hard luck mate, but at least you have something to look forward to :D