dog fish

chuck it in boiling hot water for 10 ish min mate easier to skin then

yeah it will be cooked to death and be rotten... With a good filleting knife they are not hard to do..

8 shot if they aint your cup of tea make, excellent dog Food..

Would not recomend Boiling.

As said with a decent knife and pliers can be a pain in the ass but they get easer once you've done a few, OK eating with the added bonus of no bones as they are a member of the shark family so they have a a length of tubular cartlidge running down their body. Personally I put em back because I don't think they're good enough eating to warant the hassle of skinning just my opnion.

• 4 weeks later...

i find the easiest way to clean and skin them is first kill them by holding head and tail tightly together in a U shape bring the heel of your hand smartly down on to nose of fish once

or twice

turn now dead fish on to its back lift anal fins and with sharp knife cut downwards and forwards at approx 45 deg angle till you reach backbone turn the knife and cut forward until you

reach the jaw bone with the knife following the back bone all the way this removes all the guts and belly pocket in one move

now remove all fins with the point of you knife cut the skin on the under side down to tail cut turn fish over split skin at back of neck taking care not to cut into flesh of fish grip the split neck

skin with pliers place palm of hand on back of head and pull skin off toward tail then cut of head job done

with practice this should take no more than 2mins tops 3mins :thumbs: