if you can hunt you can work!!!

got a mate at 40 never worked a day or payed tax in his life married 3 kids 2 which dont work 4 bedroom house car phone computor all mod cons ive worked payed tax for 34 years work was quiet went to sign on 6 weeks i got the ba---rds barred me because i forget to fill a bit of paper to say what jobs i have applied for and why i never got them the country f--ked it should be you have to pay so many years tax before you get a penny country full of c--ts or sponges with chip on there shoulder think they are owed a living bring back national service for these sponging ba---rds rant over atb

• Like 3

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's not that they think they are owed a house. The council house was introduced, to stop unscrupulous landlords. Also to keep a work force within in the town. Not all people living in council propert

got a mate at 40 never worked a day or payed tax in his life married 3 kids 2 which dont work 4 bedroom house car phone computor all mod cons ive worked payed tax for 34 years work was quiet went to s

very stereo typical that cookie, both my parents are dead and my wifes parents none went into a nursing home. foriegn people have different values when it comes to homes but i for one believe an engli

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

come on lads,,keep this thread going as im enjoying it,,just sat ere debating which car to go to sign on in :bye: :bye: :bye:

scary-drivers-500-pimped-out-mobility-scooterwtmk.jpg

Moggy by day time going to sign on

Then the evening his legs make a recover

rabbits.jpg

• Like 2

come on lads,,keep this thread going as im enjoying it,,just sat ere debating which car to go to sign on in :bye: :bye: :bye:

the next time you are in signing on ask them about the seven quid a week petrol allowance as long as you get housing benefit crazy but right

rabbits.jpg

:laugh:

rabbits.jpg lmfao...ace one mate,,avent realy sighned on in years,,just wanted to keep this thread going...lmfao.....made my day this one... :toast:

:toast: :toast:

the next time you are in signing on ask them about the seven quid a week petrol allowance as long as you get housing benefit crazy but right

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :thumbs: :thumbs:

got a mate at 40 never worked a day or payed tax in his life married 3 kids 2 which dont work 4 bedroom house car phone computor all mod cons ive worked payed tax for 34 years work was quiet went to sign on 6 weeks i got the ba---rds barred me because i forget to fill a bit of paper to say what jobs i have applied for and why i never got them the country f--ked it should be you have to pay so many years tax before you get a penny country full of c--ts or sponges with chip on there shoulder think they are owed a living bring back national service for these sponging ba---rds rant over atb

i would`nt have him for a mate ...

My mate got a letter other day from the council. Starting from next year, if someone lives in a council property, with note bedrooms than he needs. Well there going to find them another property. I told him to tell them to f**k off! It's not his fault the council sold of thier properties,

• Like 1

Most of the Daft laws / leglislation is Caused by the Unions ,passing Resolutions at conference..then getting them Rubber stamped by Politicians Who are meant to be Representing ME & YOU ..not the minority groups that have Infilltrated YOUR unions ...the Working man Has no real Representive in the Unions.

I was a "Shop steward in U.C.A.T. had a disagreement with an Official who was stitching up members,his answer was basially "Go F**K yourself I'll do what I want .I'm ELECTED and you can't do nowt about Me.. :big_boss: till next Election time .By then you'll be PAID OFF !!!"

The Idea in Principle is Great. In Reality ,it's a Grubby business Just look at Prescott.....class warrior.....to Lord ,makes me :bad:

Yes gone are the days of men of integrety like Aurther Scargill a man i was proud to be in his union.

Didn't he recently sue this same union for thousands about him not getting phone bills paid And because he wanted a car to be paid for?..

Most of the Daft laws / leglislation is Caused by the Unions ,passing Resolutions at conference..then getting them Rubber stamped by Politicians Who are meant to be Representing ME & YOU ..not the minority groups that have Infilltrated YOUR unions ...the Working man Has no real Representive in the Unions.

I was a "Shop steward in U.C.A.T. had a disagreement with an Official who was stitching up members,his answer was basially "Go F**K yourself I'll do what I want .I'm ELECTED and you can't do nowt about Me.. :big_boss: till next Election time .By then you'll be PAID OFF !!!"

The Idea in Principle is Great. In Reality ,it's a Grubby business Just look at Prescott.....class warrior.....to Lord ,makes me :bad:

Yes gone are the days of men of integrety like Aurther Scargill a man i was proud to be in his union.

Didn't he recently sue this same union for thousands about him not getting phone bills paid And because he wanted a car to be paid for?..

Yes i believe so wich imo he was within his rights as the once great union has now become like most unions just puppets of the employers and under the control of capitalist regimes that want to keep the ordinary working man firmly in his place.

Here is a man who after his £70K a year job as president retired with a nice handshake, goes straight into a role paying him £26K a year with the Yorkshire Area Trust Fund - which was set up by the National Union of Miners.

Even the trust say they didn't even know what he'd been doing for the last 11 years on this wage. He then takes his old unionto court to claim for car and telephone expenses wining £13K. He is also arguing he should continue to have full use of the £1.5M flat in London which he currently gets for free for the rest of his life valued at a benefit of £34K per year

All this money is coming out of a trust fund set up for miners so where is his integrity? He don't sound too much like a working class hero to me.

i would`nt have him for a mate ...

got shot of him a while ago got sick of him trying to tap me just a sponge all his life thats all hes done went through alot of friends with his borrowing and cant see it good example for his kids atb Edited by nothernlite

My mate got a letter other day from the council. Starting from next year, if someone lives in a council property, with note bedrooms than he needs. Well there going to find them another property. I told him to tell them to f**k off! It's not his fault the council sold of thier properties,

there doing that with every one my x wife is in a disable house for my boy got one spare bedroom taking money of there benifit or give them another as you say where are they going to find another house great idea of the torries and it was them at started the selling of council houses atb