if you can hunt you can work!!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's not that they think they are owed a house. The council house was introduced, to stop unscrupulous landlords. Also to keep a work force within in the town. Not all people living in council propert

got a mate at 40 never worked a day or payed tax in his life married 3 kids 2 which dont work 4 bedroom house car phone computor all mod cons ive worked payed tax for 34 years work was quiet went to s

very stereo typical that cookie, both my parents are dead and my wifes parents none went into a nursing home. foriegn people have different values when it comes to homes but i for one believe an engli

Most of the Daft laws / leglislation is Caused by the Unions ,passing Resolutions at conference..then getting them Rubber stamped by Politicians Who are meant to be Representing ME & YOU ..not the minority groups that have Infilltrated YOUR unions ...the Working man Has no real Representive in the Unions.

I was a "Shop steward in U.C.A.T. had a disagreement with an Official who was stitching up members,his answer was basially "Go F**K yourself I'll do what I want .I'm ELECTED and you can't do nowt about Me.. :big_boss: till next Election time .By then you'll be PAID OFF !!!"

The Idea in Principle is Great. In Reality ,it's a Grubby business Just look at Prescott.....class warrior.....to Lord ,makes me :bad:

• Like 1

Most of the Daft laws / leglislation is Caused by the Unions ,passing Resolutions at conference..then getting them Rubber stamped by Politicians Who are meant to be Representing ME & YOU ..not the minority groups that have Infilltrated YOUR unions ...the Working man Has no real Representive in the Unions.

I was a "Shop steward in U.C.A.T. had a disagreement with an Official who was stitching up members,his answer was basially "Go F**K yourself I'll do what I want .I'm ELECTED and you can't do nowt about Me.. :big_boss: till next Election time .By then you'll be PAID OFF !!!"

The Idea in Principle is Great. In Reality ,it's a Grubby business Just look at Prescott.....class warrior.....to Lord ,makes me :bad:

Yes gone are the days of men of integrety like Aurther Scargill a man i was proud to be in his union.

Yes gone are the days of men of integrety like Aurther Scargill a man i was proud to be in his union.

Didn't he recently sue this same union for thousands about him not getting phone bills paid And because he wanted a car to be paid for?..

Didn't he recently sue this same union for thousands about him not getting phone bills paid And because he wanted a car to be paid for?..

Yes i believe so wich imo he was within his rights as the once great union has now become like most unions just puppets of the employers and under the control of capitalist regimes that want to keep the ordinary working man firmly in his place.
  • Like 1

I've always thought Scargill was, in a way, to blame for the destruction of the coal industry because he picked a fight when coal stocks were high and he allowed his own ego to get in the way of common sense

. When the miners were forced back to work it was tragic. I can't help but blame Scargill for that.

Of course nobody knew Thatcher would want revenge to such an extent that she would close down the pits out of spite. Scargill could have played his cards a lot better in my opinion.

I've always thought Scargill was, in a way, to blame for the destruction of the coal industry because he picked a fight when coal stocks were high and he allowed his own ego to get in the way of common sense

. When the miners were forced back to work it was tragic. I can't help but blame Scargill for that.

Of course nobody knew Thatcher would want revenge to such an extent that she would close down the pits out of spite. Scargill could have played his cards a lot better in my opinion.

The miners at cortonwood who recieved two weeks notice that their pit was going to shut and their jobs lost without going through the proper procedures was like some one spitting in your face you would react amiediatly thats wat we did and it all went from their as it was orchestrated from the begining by the tory goverment at least we put up a fight and did not roll over like a lot do today.
  • Like 1

There are plenty that work full tme and still manage a lot of hunting, then there are those that sit about on the dole, moaning about the 'pakis' on benefits, while smoke their fags, drink their cider and wait till it gets dark so they can go lamping . . . .

I agree with you lurcher1.

well i dont smoke or drink ... an when my fore fathers did what they did for this country just to let the white trash basterds do what they have to the country then i see it as my right not to fecking work an yes ile live on the dole an yes with a tight belt but thats my choice i aint working for feck all an i aint qualified enougfh to make more money than the dole pay me so fukc um

f*****g rubbish fella, iv not got any qualifications at all, not one, but I got off my arse and worked since I left school 20 odd years ago.. 90% of the unemployed are just a waste of air!!

Edited by alimac
  • Like 1