Alright chaps im out early morning before light for my first proper ''Piking session'' this season on the river so hopefully i will have a little write up for you lot

All the best LUMPHAMMER !

Dont bother you talk a load of shite :tongue2:

Hahahah ok i will stay in & play with myself :laugh:

No it's illegal, doesn't mean it's not done though. Like plenty of things. I was fishing my local lake last year with my son and a friend. The young fella had caught a few roach, perch etc and had placed them into a large bucket we had filled with water. Me an the mate were fishing away with them and the bailiff came onto us. We produced our licenses and he questioned us on why the fish were in a bucket ?? I told him it was for the young lad and he just wanted to look at them but they would be returned. He was alright with that. Just as well he didn't turn round !! A few feet on down the bank my mate was casting his float out again with a big roach/Rudd hybrid wriggling around on the end of the trace. I nearly pissed myself laughing afterwards. I dont think he would have seen the funny side.

Edited by mudd dog
  • Like 1

No it's illegal, doesn't mean it's not done though. Like plenty of things. I was fishing my local lake last year with my son and a friend. The young fella had caught a few roach, perch etc and had placed them into a large bucket we had filled with water. Me an the mate were fishing away with them and the bailiff came onto us. We produced our licenses and he questioned us on why the fish were in a bucket ?? I told him it was for the young lad and he just wanted to look at them but they would be returned. He was alright with that. Just as well he didn't turn round !! A few feet on down the bank my mate was casting his float out again with a big roach/Rudd hybrid wriggling around on the end of the trace. I nearly pissed myself laughing afterwards. I dont think he would have seen the funny side.

Lol,good crack.

Did you ever hear of anyone using goldfish?