lets see your hutches/ runs

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

one i made for someone else

When I built mine a couple of years ago it started raining so I took the made sections into the kitchen to finish once built . Which by this time was very late at night I asked the Mrs to have a loo

Posted Images

some cracking hutches there im in the process of collecting wood and bits to build a new one together so gives me a few ideas at the mo there in a large rabbit hutch

collecting wood? you planning on building a hutch out of twigs and lollipop sticks you have 'collected'? :whistling:

i always collect wood, industrial estates are full of it, heres a chicken coop im doing out of collected wood :laugh:

some great builds,diy for me means distroy it yourself lol

ill post my half a job,when i get it finished lol,if i ever get it finished..

mattydski-thats a really smart set up you have there. if i can persuade the missus to let me build an outside run at the new house then thhats what i would attempt. i diid build a run for them tat i kept in the garage. it wasnt the best but done the job.

joe- put some pictures up of it now. and as soon as its finished donate your hutch to me ;)

there is so many different styles of hutches out there. each one is different and each one serves its purpose. if my dad was in good health we (him) could build a cracking enclosure that would last for years. thats the plan when he gets better. some good hutches and runs there.

stealthy1- your hutch setup is similar to a guys i know, very similar. hes a member on here