clifford 11

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

awesom little birds

jst for the people who think am chatting plop and got video evidence but dont need to prove myself to any one

page 2 jack theres my girl

Posted Images

marshall all the way mate i use the leg mount marshall micro transmitter but even them look massive on the little kestrel so am looking on purchaseing merlin special id say there perfect for the aks but the marshall micro will be fine for the british kestrel an sparrowhawks

atb

Edited by macavelli

marshall all the way mate i use the leg mount marshall micro transmitter but even them look massive on the little kestrel so am looking on purchaseing merlin special id say there perfect for the aks but the marshall micro will be fine for the british kestrel an sparrowhawks

atb

could u put a backpack on it and use ur current transmitter mate,i think u will have to make one but not hard to make mate

atb

could u put a backpack on it and use ur current transmitter mate,i think u will have to make one but not hard to make mate

i have been thinking about it mate but this little bird is a bad chewer am constantly changeing anklets and jesses she goes straight frew them lol hence why ive never tryed a back pack have used them on merlins like thanks for the input and all the best for the season

atb james

atb

i have been thinking about it mate but this little bird is a bad chewer am constantly changeing anklets and jesses she goes straight frew them lol hence why ive never tryed a back pack have used them on merlins like thanks for the input and all the best for the season

atb james

atb

atb james

james try mixing some chilli into the grease and put that on the jessies then or make some out of para cord ,i had a falcon that was terrible at chewing and the grease did work mate ,

you dont learn that in books

cliff you learn alot from books i meself collect them the more the merryier you dont learn everythink from them but learn more with them than without theres some top class books out there if you had a passion for the sport you would want them mate if you want an american kestrel buy that book i told you about its a must

Edited by macavelli

i have new books coming this week off the internet and i have all was had books from the library thats the 1st thing i did

is right lad my collections a whopper now just bein given the flying of falcons by ed pitcher another classic to my collection

does anyone have any proof or pictures of these birds taking a pigeon :thumbs:

great little birds by the way and i'm not trying to be a funny cnut :thumbs:

thanks

page 2 jack theres my girl

seen it mate,

but it doesn't really answer the question :thumbs:

fine looking bird mind :victory:

do you have any footage of these birds catching a pigeon in flight?

no not really coz it was out the window on the mcdonalds carpark :rocker:

now all jokes aside am not going to lie its hard enough for my spar to catch pigeon in level flight i fly my little ak out the car and the pigeons were muggings not really a good flight but the pigeon gives a good flight were her stuck to them and no matter what shes never let go of them i av only took 3 so its very few and far between but you would have to see it to beleive it if your only in leeds ur more than welcom to cum and see her she rides them like a cowboy and as got more courage than any other bird av seen

Edited by macavelli