Guest Anubis

Ferret Re-homing thread - Free to good homes ONLY

1 Jill good ferret however she just been bred and is now a bit of a biter but will probably settle back down soon enough

Telford area

Adult Hob needed to be vasectomised. I'm based in Surrey lad's and am in desperate need of a adult Hob.

Atb

Bb

Any Polecat jills in the Lincolnshire area, a mate is looking for 3, will go to good working homes.

Does anybody have any white or silver Kits North East please

Atb

• Like 1

Polecat hob last years youngun been working last all last season very tame free to good home Coventry Westmidlands

i have an adult black eyed white jill, free to good home, I rescued her a few months ago from a property next to one of my permissions where she was seen wandering about, she is a bit of a nipper.....

cheers,

jay. :thumbs:

A few dark poleys and a few albino kits still need homes. in Gloucestershire please get in contact if you need any kits. Bred worker to worker

post-19478-0-01271700-1500317345_thumb.jpg

post-19478-0-56050800-1500317361_thumb.jpg

jill.has been re-homed

cheers

Edited by jayjay

A few dark poleys and a few albino kits still need homes. in Gloucestershire please get in contact if you need any kits. Bred worker to worker

Hi, I'd have sent you a PM but it seems I'm too new for that! I'll be after some before too long if you still have any needing homes? I'm a first time ferret keeper, just trying to get everything sorted before I get the ferrets themselves.

got 4 jill kits of paddypat really good strong kits a bonus to any team cheers mate there settling inwell

• Like 1

Cheer p***y boy. Glad there settling in well. Will be good to see you again throughout the season