Guest Anubis

Ferret Re-homing thread - Free to good homes ONLY

Looking for a ferret in Cork City area. Reason is the one i rescued from gardens the rightful owner turned up tonight and claimed her back. Nice fella and thought he would never have seen her again. Dont mind whether a Hob or a Jill .....preferably one thats been handled as i got kids ....if not hunted then its not a problem neither.

I like to keep my ferrets in two's for company. PM me if you can help out ...cheers.

2 jills 18 months to two years old rescued and brought back to weight in september 1 sandy black eyes and small other albino well handled and free to loving home pm me if interested

jills rehomed at 4pm today thanks for the intrest

Thanks great ferrets mind had a job keeping them in the box till i got back home like :thumbs:

Looking for a Jill in the Hertfordshire (cheshunt) or London area. Not fussed on age, as long as friendly and no red eyes! I'm new to fereting.. This will be my first ferret.

Hi guys,

im after a ferret or 2 if anyone has got any spare. They will be worked. not fussed if either hob or jill

im in widnes, cheshire (just outside of liverpool)

hope someone can help me out

im looking for a ferret in s wales also but will travel...pref albino jill..so dan if you get any surplus to requ give me a bell il do like wise :thumbs:

There are dedicated sections on the board for adverts, could members please stop posting them in here. I've been moving them on a regular basis up until now, but I'll be deleting them on sight in the very near future with no prior warning.

Thanks. :thumbs:

Free to a good home 1 hob about 1.5 years old and 1 jill approx 9 months old,both polecats and they don't bite.

Please tel 07581022656

Karl

Basingstoke

Hampshire

hi looking for a ferret for me and my doughter based in rochdale near manchester will be worked cheers

Have u kept ferrets before Paul? I'm in Barnsley if it's a good home would consider rehomeing one or two!

Cheers Tony