Ferret Re-homing thread - Free to good homes ONLY

Guest Anubis

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have 4 ferrets that I am looking to re-home, as my work is taking me to Brunei and i cant take them with me. They are a mixture of ages and are all proven workers from good working stock. I have

2 albino hob kits, Preston area. Both parents worked week in week out throughout the season accounting for good number. 

the jill sounds psycho enough

Posted Images

I have a 5 month old polecat hob, doesn't bite and lives with other ferrets. I got him a couple of months back with the intent of getting him snipped for next year to service my jills. He is not massive but has grown bigger than what I wanted.

He has not yet been worked but was from good working parents.If anyone wants to give him a good home you are more than welcome, but he won't be going to any numpty's, I would rather just keep him. Or if you have a small sized hob to swap for some new blood in your breeding next year that would be great.

Numpty's need not apply, good home needed only.

Thornaby, near Middlesbrough

Ive got a little Jill here, poley coloured with red eyes. This years so about 8 months old.

She is really nippy and struggling to get her hand tame, if someone has got time on their hands and can give her a few hours a day then they might have a decent chance of getting her to come round, she isnt un-handleable and evil, just will bite if given half a chance. I spend about half hour in a morning and an hour at night tending to my ferrets but she just seems to need alot of 1 on 1 which i cant give her.

Not desperate to get rid as she is in the enclosure with the others and is being well looked after.

Might make a nice little jill if anyone is interested. In Staffordshire but can deliver North West or Yorkshire as work over that way.

Thanks

Gaz