Ferret Re-homing thread - Free to good homes ONLY

Guest Anubis

Guest Anubis

I have 1 sandy hob about 6 months handled from a kit never bit.

Also 1 albino jill around 8 weeks and a silver jill also 8 weeks old both handled well.

As i said free to good homes midlands based...PM for more details.

Thanks.

• Like 2

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have 4 ferrets that I am looking to re-home, as my work is taking me to Brunei and i cant take them with me. They are a mixture of ages and are all proven workers from good working stock. I have

2 albino hob kits, Preston area. Both parents worked week in week out throughout the season accounting for good number. 

the jill sounds psycho enough

Posted Images

I have some ferrets from last year that I am looking to rehome.

They are all just over a year old and have not been worked yet. I haven't had a chance to get them out or even handle them properly so would rather they went to someone with time to look after them.

They need handled more. They dont bite but will nip occasionally and I would not give them to anyone who is new to ferreting as they need to go to someone who knows how to handle them and has the time to work with them.

The two males have both been castrated and they all have their jabs upto date by our local vet.

There are two polecat coloured males and two albino bitches.

I live in Midlothian but I would drop them off free of charge to the correct person.

They can go as the four or as pairs.

All free to good perminant home.

PM me if interested.

• Like 1

Just merged a couple of threads and pinned this. Any posts advertising ferrets for sale will be deleted, it's only intended to assist members looking to rehome unwanted ferrets for free..

1x6 month old Jill ferret. I cant bring myself to get another after loosing Brian. This one needs company, and lots of handling. She is still biting, so might not make an ideal first pet. ill see how i feel next year, but im not sure about getting any more just yet. Someone please give this little one a good home and she will make a good worker.

Thanks.

WIRRAL.

i have to hobs here 1 poley dark bout 6 months hasnt bitten but will lick and chew your hands,and 1 albino who is approx 3 months old is fine if you show him your hand first but nips a bit if your too quick!! this is just a handling issue and will get better with age both are free to good homes and were bred by myself.

in the north east.( from working stock)

Please no mongers (like 2 i have already had went emtpty handed)genuine people that will look after these animals properly, if i beleive you to be a :duh: you will b sent away empty handed regardless of whether your insulted or not.2 of the 4 have been rehomed to 2 decent lads from here T1,and slip the dog, who i am sure will vouch for there current living conditions.

sorry to go on but would rather keep them myself than see them abused!

ATB and happy hunting lads n lasses. :good:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

i have to hobs here 1 poley dark bout 6 months hasnt bitten but will lick and chew your hands,and 1 albino who is approx 3 months old is fine if you show him your hand first but nips a bit if your too quick!! this is just a handling issue and will get better with age both are free to good homes and were bred by myself.

in the north east.( from working stock)

Please no mongers (like 2 i have already had went emtpty handed)genuine people that will look after these animals properly, if i beleive you to be a :duh: you will b sent away empty handed regardless of whether your insulted or not.2 of the 4 have been rehomed to 2 decent lads from here T1,and slip the dog, who i am sure will vouch for there current living conditions.

sorry to go on but would rather keep them myself than see them abused!

ATB and happy hunting lads n lasses. :good:

Would be interested in the dark poley hob if you still looking to re-home it mate.