GREYHOUND BITCH.?

Guest Frank

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Frank

Thanks lads. :victory:

Terrier man, i too am low on funds. :blink: I have seen a few for sale on the greyhound web site and some of them are in their thousands. :icon_eek: I just can not afford that sort of money at present.

Thanks anyway mate. :good:

The reason i want one for mainly is for breeding, if truth be known and a wee bit of coursing. I know if i want a good race dog, id have to pay threw the nose and even good saplings and pups are fetching crazy money. :icon_eek:

Thansk all,

Frank.

Guest Frank

He did say on the phone that he did not put her to top class stuff. What concerns me is that she is rather big? But the man sounds ok other then that. his from the Uk by the sound of it?

Frank.

Edited by Frank

In this "Misc Ads" on Greyhound-Data there is a 19 month old bitch that won`t chase the lure, Free to GH ,

she on the Uk mainland but you could get her taken over the water for about £70

if you just want it for rough coursing should do you,

but I would put an ad on one of the greyhound sites saying you are looking for a pup that is not chasing the lure to use as a hunting companion and you will probably be fitted up in no time with a young bitch rather than an old bitch that has had pups and is not up to much

Hope this helps

Chaz

That sounds exactlty what im looking for Chaz. :yes: CHEERS. :)

How can i advertise on them sites, any links?

Thanks very much,

Frank.

Try the greyhound-data forum first mate there a quite a few Irish breeders get on there ;)

If know luck I will send you some more links by PM :thumbs-up:

Guest Frank

Agree. From what iv seen over the last couple of days. :yes:

Track ones seem aloof and none responsive and want to kill and fight all round them, it seems, with strange dogs. :blink:

Frank.

Guest mucker

i dont know about them wanting to fight everything the few ex track i had were all sound with dogs one big black bitch i had was a bit iffy with terriers.

she only lasted a few weeks here,i got her from a fella who used to visit these sites,he dropped her off.

a few days passed and i started to take her out hoping to take the odd fox with her.

the problem with her was when i come to put the lead on her,her lips would roll back showing all her teeth at me and she wasnt smiling,i crapped myself :laugh: .

for the few weeks i had her i got the misses to go up the yard and put the lead on her so i could walk it, it had know problems with her what so ever.

i got the fella to come and get her soon after.