hi all plz read

clifford 11

Hi just like to say hi and tell you what i am looking for and what bird. 1st of all i have been doing me research reading books and talking on forums. I have some knowledge but you can naver have a enough.The bird what i would have to get when i am ready for one would be a harris hawk i am hoping that i could get a mentor off this site or just to tag along with or help i am from shropshire

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have you come to the safety of here after the bashing you took on IFF? lol Ooooh I smelt it coming!!!!   Nice to see your first post is a little more realistic on here Sorry I dont live nearer or i

clifford dont take any notice of people giving you shit, some people think they know everything but its just their prospective on the subject, some people will surf the IFF then come over to this foru

HI kat i agree with you i am on iff and i dont coment on that site as there nothing but a bunch ov bullys that pick on newbys and they have alot ov poeple wanting answers to honest quistions and there

Have you come to the safety of here after the bashing you took on IFF? lol Ooooh I smelt it coming!!!!

Nice to see your first post is a little more realistic on here ;) Sorry I dont live nearer or i'd have helped you out a bit :) I really think you need to get a few things in place including land and permission and experience before you even start fretting about what bird you might fancy.. HH's a useful bird and will go on for many a year improving providing you do too.. please dont look at one as a step up to something better or more 'cool'.

• Like 2

HI kat i agree with you i am on iff and i dont coment on that site as there nothing but a bunch ov bullys that pick on newbys and they have alot ov poeple wanting answers to honest quistions and there a buch ov p..s takers your best off coming on hunting cliff or phoning the police as you will get more help mate . :laugh::thumbs:

• Like 1

thanks so its not just me what thinks that then i am on here to look for some one i can tag along with and get some hands on i was looking it to getting a bird at the end of next year some time but if i can get out there and get all the hands on and info i need i my get one sooner

land it the first thing u need to get in place as without that u got not chance and u need enough land with QUARRY on the keep u going ,find someone nr to you who got a bird and get outwith them over the winter and find if it is actually for u and its not what alot think it is on the cold days,and the times its takes up ect

there will be people nr u who got birds so find them and do some ferreting for them ect

is there a falconry center nr you that might be able to help you out or join a club there is the welsh hawking club and there is one in warrington and there u will meet people and go out on field meets,if you look hard enough you will find what ur looking for

http://www.hawkeyefalconry.co.uk/experience.htm

http://www.hawkinsfalconry.co.uk/

http://www.shropshirefalconryclub.co.uk/

http://www.hawksonwa..._master-page-10

put a advert up at the center asking if you can go out with anyone ,and help them ect

where does the nearest falconry club meet nr you as be well worth a drive up there and joining ,this was u will meet other falconers and also go on field meets

that took all of 2 mins on google by putting ,wait for it 'falconry in shropshire ' :)

Edited by grovsey

150 pound to have a day out with some birds is a lot off money when you think about the things you can buy for your bird i will get in touch with the club but for the day i think i will give it a miss for now must be some one at there that dont mind a halping hand

nice to see commitment to the sport NOT ,but u can buy a harris for 150 instead and then if u dont like it get shut i guess ur right .