ANOTHER DALES TRIP, watership down

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"The Happy Ferreter", I hope I'm wrong; but you sound like a tree hugging, bunny loving anti !! Why on earth question the lads about "taking so many " ?? I know these guys and they work their dogs AND

i take a lot of rabbits mainly cos i fecking love doing it, and testing the dog,,, as it happens they go to a zoo hole for £2.20 each, they take what i catch.... even if i didnt have this outlet, ide

My mediocre ugly dog does for me Whin matey..he suits the ground i hunt,no he probably wouldn't be worth a toss on the land you run but why should that bother me, you or anyone else come to that matte

Posted Images

great do again fella's,andy i think you need to check your birth certificate :D

You'll find mine's ok mate,it's that Tomo's thats questionable haha :tongue2: ..and thats bonnie coming from you is it not? :laugh:

great do again fella's,andy i think you need to check your birth certificate :D

You'll find mine's ok mate,it's that Tomo's thats questionable haha :tongue2: ..and thats bonnie coming from you is it not? :laugh:

ano i'm knocking on now 32 next week :D

sounds like a good nite still odd place in scottish borders were there plentiful ,best dogs ve had for just rabbs were beardie type lurcher could go al nite if you could be assed carrying them took 48 one nite wi an old pal p douglas ,rabbits are fun and good to keep dogs fit ,for [bANNED TEXT] rabbity places that dont test a dogs speed some of the more collie type do real well were there soft grass were on the winter wheat land hedgrow rabbits you need plenty pace somenites to get a dozen but great sport ,

sounds like a good nite still odd place in scottish borders were there plentiful ,best dogs ve had for just rabbs were beardie type lurcher could go al nite if you could be assed carrying them took 48 one nite wi an old pal p douglas ,rabbits are fun and good to keep dogs fit ,for [bANNED TEXT] rabbity places that dont test a dogs speed some of the more collie type do real well were there soft grass were on the winter wheat land hedgrow rabbits you need plenty pace somenites to get a dozen but great sport ,

It's that old chestnut again Whin "horses for courses" lol...fortunately i have dogs of both types which i try to use on land which plays to each of their strengths and gives me the chance of catching a bit of gear in the meantime lol...you have been in the game long enough to know that part and parcel of keeping a handy dog is by "good handling" of that aforementioned dog and by using it's main attributes to put some gear to rest? ATB Andy. :thumbs: