well got my quail at the weekend (thanks to millet and mattyski and moll)

they settled in pretty good.cut some conifer branches,and made a cpl of wee hiding spots for them.put a lettuce in yesterday,they havent half demolished it lol

ill get some pics up later.just waiting on them laying thier first eggs now.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres fish meal in there..... Probably smells like heaven...

they are supposed to be nice pickled?

are the eggs nice mate

Honestly i have never had 1.......quite a posh thing actually in a resturant. If your wanting a egg roll you'll need about 25........... :laugh:

are the eggs nice mate

Honestly i have never had 1.......quite a posh thing actually in a resturant. If your wanting a egg roll you'll need about 25........... :laugh:

whats scot got some for then lol.

i've got 2 battrey hens coming soon that'll do me. :laugh:

are the eggs nice mate

f****d if i know................Think he likes to go out the back garden and pretend he doesn't stay in falkirk.................... :D

are the eggs nice mate

f****d if i know................Think he likes to go out the back garden and pretend he doesn't stay in falkirk.................... :D

:laugh: :laugh:

heard you two for a dare played strip poker and touch tails after. :laugh:

are the eggs nice mate

:laugh: :laugh:

heard you two for a dare played strip poker and touch tails after. :laugh:

Getting your dreams and reality mixed up again are we.................that boil must be pushing on your pea brain........ :yes:

are the eggs nice mate

lol

well got my quail at the weekend (thanks to millet and mattyski and moll)

Mattyski done the hardest bit mate so good on him with driving out of his way and giving me and Moll a good old chinwag.. :thumbs: ..Moll also done a good job of looking after them for you once i got them to that spot.. :thumbs: ..

When they are settled in they will start laying pretty regular..and when the photoperiod changes like it is now you will benefit with the egg laying if you stick a 40watt bulb in there house on a timer..to come on half hour before dark and adjust accordingly so they get at least 18hr's a day of light..

Any question ask away or PM me..

Cheer's

Millet