LITHIUM BATTERYS, debens monopoly could be over

TOMO

dont think you reading it correct,, look down the discription,, it says 15 pbeq A/H, then it says cold cranking amps,,,whatever they are,,, it says nothing about electric fences, where did you get that from, it says motorcycle battery.

i took the excat same battery out of a pack what was hooked up to a electric fence a few weeks tried the lamp on it and it didnt power it at all

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

orderd one , so lets see, if i ccan save money will take a chance , or u will never no , be nowt wrong with these beleave me

What one did you order and what did it come to with postage,cheers...

£118.27,,

I emailed loads of different companies selling alternative lithiums to Debens..and they all said the same..Stick with Deben..the cranking current on this new contender is what the issues might be.. I cant wait to see if they work ok. .. i,m sure they,ll light up a lamp..but for how long will be the question.

be interesting to see how they work, although i suspect they wont last long in the field, as i read it as they give a short high burst of power to say start a motorbike and then rely on the alternator to recharge before the next use, could be wrong.

• 3 weeks later...