LITHIUM BATTERYS, debens monopoly could be over

TOMO

a mate of mine showed me these today on ebay,,,, i havent used one so cant coment, but this one in the linc is about £120 for a 15 amp,, delivered, i realy like the look of the terminals, proper bolt job,,,

if i hadnt bought a 14 amp last week , i would have gave one a go,, click this linc

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BALLISTIC-PERFORMANCE-LITHIUM-EVO2-12V-8-CELL-MOTORCYCLE-BATTERY-RED-275-AMPS-/160657764955?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2567f2f25b

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

interesting that TOMO, im looking for a lithium myself,,dont think i'll take a chance on one of these,

i'll let other folk try them out lol, where's the best place to get a lithium??, im thinking about the 14amp

best ive seen is £159..99

interesting that TOMO, im looking for a lithium myself,,dont think i'll take a chance on one of these,

i'll let other folk try them out lol, where's the best place to get a lithium??, im thinking about the 14amp

best ive seen is £159..99

Cheapest iv found is this website mate go to the store on here,

on here of ian is the cheapest for the deben

ye it's the cheapest ive seen, and ive had a coat of ian so probably better to stick with the safer bet,,

what amp do you recomend??? a mate has the 14amp and it seems spot on

yeh i have the 14 and the 10, the 14 last about 4.5, to 5 hours , normal lamping.,, my advise to anyone getting a lithium is take a little pocket torch with , in case you got to repair owt, of for just walking opening gates ect,,,,,,,,,,save the battery

yeh i have the 14 and the 10, the 14 last about 4.5, to 5 hours , normal lamping.,, my advise to anyone getting a lithium is take a little pocket torch with , in case you got to repair owt, of for just walking opening gates ect,,,,,,,,,,save the battery

cheers TOMO

They are just a bank of 1.5 volt batteries; eight of them will give you 12 volts, which is what they look like ! I doubt they will last. The Deben is at least a proper SINGLE CELL battery. But then again, I use a 12 Amp,12 volt lead/acid battery, they have never let me down, and I get them for a fiver apiece !

Cheers.

why wont they last charts,,,they are made for a motorcycle, same as we always used in the past.

i think the deben one is a collection of cells as well, its just got an outer case