Lucas, who did he match ?

Guest born to run1083

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

who actually really gives a f**k about other men and their dogs, why dont you's all put more time into whats in your own back and not worry about other peoples. fs get a life

A lot off coursing men think to have a good one a dog must be matched.Think if dog is killing 3,4s on different land and is a good killer should be classed as good dog should it not????.Not ever one i

Infact stevey king will be over soon with his little black and tan bitch that's running very well killed 2 from 2 at weekend he sent me a pick I will put it up soon if you want a double match I will b

Posted Images

What gives him the right to run the winner icey? The rest of the lads in the comp have 4 match s to go through let him enter and run like any of the other men. What makes him special? He talked enuf about matching lads that came on here and voiced there opinion this is the comp to shut all the people up on here but guess what he s declined lol imagine how his stud fee would drop if he was beat by one of these lesser dogs in Ireland

• Like 2

hi all ,we all keep reading topics on this Lucas dog mentioned by the Irish, who has he matched and where. has anyone in England seen this dog run and how much has really done in his career to even talk about. and finally have you heard of him apart from on thl , it's finally time to put it to bed , what's your views, Internet wannabe legend or the real deal, my views is the first lol i go with some top lads in that area of the sport and no one has heard of him and these are the guys who know nearly all the top tallent out, so what do you guys think. I did put this up earlier but mods removed ?

always thought you were pro lucas pal . :hmm:

hi all ,we all keep reading topics on this Lucas dog mentioned by the Irish, who has he matched and where. has anyone in England seen this dog run and how much has really done in his career to even talk about. and finally have you heard of him apart from on thl , it's finally time to put it to bed , what's your views, Internet wannabe legend or the real deal, my views is the first lol i go with some top lads in that area of the sport and no one has heard of him and these are the guys who know nearly all the top tallent out, so what do you guys think. I did put this up earlier but mods removed ?

always thought you were pro lucas pal . :hmm:

must have been turned down for a pup :cray:

couldnt be arsed to read the full post. could someone explain in simple terms who this lucas guy is please?

Lucas dog form belfast that is suppose to be one best coursing dogs around at the moment both sides off the water

so whats all the fuss about? if hes the best hes the best, simple...

the tide is starting to turn speedie

Lazy mate and anyone else that think im anty this dog im not.I know the way hes breed and their is some good stuff in him my only argument was and is their are a lot of dogs around ireland with alot of the same breeding.So why are all these dogs been rubished and the men that own them if this lucas is the best thats good enough but it will have to be proven.The man was given the chance to run in the comp but said he was to busy he was asked to run by at least 4 people that i know and for one reason or another it dident happen.Theirs a easy way to stop all this run in a comp make a dvd or run matches.Yea cant just come on here and claim to have the best dog in ireland or england and think that yer not going to have to prove it

• Like 1

the tide is starting to turn speedie

Lazy mate and anyone else that think im anty this dog im not.I know the way hes breed and their is some good stuff in him my only argument was and is their are a lot of dogs around ireland with alot of the same breeding.So why are all these dogs been rubished and the men that own them if this lucas is the best thats good enough but it will have to be proven.The man was given the chance to run in the comp but said he was to busy he was asked to run by at least 4 people that i know and for one reason or another it dident happen.Theirs a easy way to stop all this run in a comp make a dvd or run matches.Yea cant just come on here and claim to have the best dog in ireland or england and think that yer not going to have to prove it

i dont think it will ever happen and like hunterman says he said he will run the winner. the winner should tell him to f**k off he had his chance

couldnt be arsed to read the full post. could someone explain in simple terms who this lucas guy is please?

Lucas dog form belfast that is suppose to be one best coursing dogs around at the moment both sides off the water

have you seen this dog run i doubt it to make that statement Edited by big skull

there lies the truth suppose sure im supposed to be the hardest man in scotland ha ha same thing

heard its hard to get you to buy a drink :laugh: