Lucas, who did he match ?

Guest born to run1083

your right honey its always the good ones and from what iv heard lucas is a good dog but kayal is a serious ball licker sad really

and kayal had a chance to run a lad on another thread and did not reply to him. all the chap was looking was a run with the dogs

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

who actually really gives a f**k about other men and their dogs, why dont you's all put more time into whats in your own back and not worry about other peoples. fs get a life

A lot off coursing men think to have a good one a dog must be matched.Think if dog is killing 3,4s on different land and is a good killer should be classed as good dog should it not????.Not ever one i

Infact stevey king will be over soon with his little black and tan bitch that's running very well killed 2 from 2 at weekend he sent me a pick I will put it up soon if you want a double match I will b

Posted Images

Guest Sorley Boys clan

your right honey its always the good ones and from what iv heard lucas is a good dog but kayal is a serious ball licker sad really

:air_kiss:bit of editing needed there hunter man :laugh: Edited by Sorley Boys clan

and kayal had a chance to run a lad on another thread and did not reply to him. all the chap was looking was a run with the dogs

fill us in danny?
Guest Sorley Boys clan

i seen that he lived local to him an he shit them

fill us in danny?

couple of other lads seen it as well. the chap asked him for a run and no reply. the chap said he was full of shit

fill us in danny?

couple of other lads seen it as well. the chap asked him for a run and no reply. the chap said he was full of shit

wasent me :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Guest Sorley Boys clan

fill us in danny?

:hmm:

fill us in danny?

did i say you YET mate :tongue2: Edited by danny300

you aswell me dogs nothing to shout about but still good enough to beat you ya fanny