Lucas, who did he match ?

Guest born to run1083

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

who actually really gives a f**k about other men and their dogs, why dont you's all put more time into whats in your own back and not worry about other peoples. fs get a life

A lot off coursing men think to have a good one a dog must be matched.Think if dog is killing 3,4s on different land and is a good killer should be classed as good dog should it not????.Not ever one i

Infact stevey king will be over soon with his little black and tan bitch that's running very well killed 2 from 2 at weekend he sent me a pick I will put it up soon if you want a double match I will b

Posted Images

What's the problem there speedie?? Might not be right but from what I've seen and Experian ed with both greys and lurchers its right, in my opinion anyway....

agree in principle bo,but in my opinion a dog is never the same (as good) after that injury.i hope hes been advised to keep regular road walks ;) hope the dog makes a full recovery :thumbs: but i have my doubts.

Speedie we all know that you have not been killing the hares thats why you where so quiet on here for months.Now lucas as bad injury your on running the mouth off again.Still waiting on the clips off the blue dog killing them over dec jan that you said you where going put up??????King of is crabbers where the clips you have as well??????

Guest born to run1083

Just thought id have my 2 penny worth on this post lol I don't know the guy who has Lucas heard he's a decent bloke though, never seen it only heard its meant to be a good dog but without sounding a complete Pratt or as if in trying to crab it cause it has no meaning to me I prefer lamping,

the hares are strong at the min granted not as strong as 10yr ago but still flying you'd of thought if the dog was all that it would be out proving its name to those in the coursing circles that it seems to matter too, it may be injured?? If it is then fair play this reply is pointless lol

I know everyone raves about the dog and the pups are what everyone want in their kennels its like the latest craze,

how olds the dog?? Bout its 3rd season ain't it? How can it be fully proven? Think its first season is puppy season, 2nd its first n 3rd its second if you get me?? Yeah it may of stopped a good few and run Brill but id of thought people would wait till its 4th season see how it does before studding it out?? I think me personally would get something out of buddy or sam deffo scout if it ever became available

now as above am not crabbing the dog at all its just how I see it, wish who ever has Lucas all the best with him and hope he does keep doing the job.....

torn gracillis muscle 9-10 weeks off

dogs finished greyhound gets this they usually stud him or bin him

TALKING TO A FRIEND WHO TRAINS GREYHOUNDS 3 MTH,S OFF AND THE RIGHT TREATMENT SHOULD BE FINE. ATB TO THE OWNER HOPE HES FINE FOR NEXT SEASON.

They do recover but don't usually make the same grade as before there injury. Also once it's gone once its a type of muscle that will keep getting injured, hence why most get binned or put to stud as the previous post said

Guest Sorley Boys clan

coarseing game is f****d use to be you went out for a run with your dog had a few pints that night an enjoyed the day now there they sit on here like a bunch of ole women fuckn bitching an name calling spoofing and talking shite there a fuckn joke

• Like 3

Speedie we all know that you have not been killing the hares thats why you where so quiet on here for months.Now lucas as bad injury your on running the mouth off again.Still waiting on the clips off the blue dog killing them over dec jan that you said you where going put up??????King of is crabbers where the clips you have as well??????

LIKE THIS ICEY THEIR WILL BE DVD,s OF THE DOGS IN SLIGO RUNNING COME THE END OF SEASON AND THEIR WILL BE DVD,S OF THE DROGHEDA MENS DOGS RUNNING AT THE END OF THE SEASON LIKE THEIR IS EVERY YEAR .THE PROBLEM WITH YOU LADS IS RUN DOWN EVERY DOG THATS ON DVD OR ANYONE IN IRELAND HAS AND EVERY ONE IN ENGLAND HAS GREAT DOGS .THEN TURN AROUND AND COME OUT WITH SHITE LIKE THE BEST DOGS IN IRELAND ARE IN BELFAST AND IF YEA DONT BELIEVE US YOUR A WHANKER BUT WE NEVER MAKE A TAPE OR A DVD OF ANY OF THEM SO THEIR ALWAYS THE BEST .LIKE THE CLOWNS YEA GO OUT WITH AND THEY WONT SLIP THEIR DOGS SO THEIR ALWAYS THE BEST CAUSE THEY NEVER GET OF TO PROVE DIFFRENT OR MY BEST DOG IS AT HOME I COULDENT BRING HIM CAUSE HE FELL OVER A BANANANA SKIN FFS JUST FORGET ABOUT IT CAUSE YEA WOULD GET MORE SINCE OUT OF A FUCKEN BUCKET

LIKE THIS ICEY THEIR WILL BE DVD,s OF THE DOGS IN SLIGO RUNNING COME THE END OF SEASON AND THEIR WILL BE DVD,S OF THE DROGHEDA MENS DOGS RUNNING AT THE END OF THE SEASON LIKE THEIR IS EVERY YEAR .THE PROBLEM WITH YOU LADS IS RUN DOWN EVERY DOG THATS ON DVD OR ANYONE IN IRELAND HAS AND EVERY ONE IN ENGLAND HAS GREAT DOGS .THEN TURN AROUND AND COME OUT WITH SHITE LIKE THE BEST DOGS IN IRELAND ARE IN BELFAST AND IF YEA DONT BELIEVE US YOUR A WHANKER BUT WE NEVER MAKE A TAPE OR A DVD OF ANY OF THEM SO THEIR ALWAYS THE BEST .LIKE THE CLOWNS YEA GO OUT WITH AND THEY WONT SLIP THEIR DOGS SO THEIR ALWAYS THE BEST CAUSE THEY NEVER GET OF TO PROVE DIFFRENT OR MY BEST DOG IS AT HOME I COULDENT BRING HIM CAUSE HE FELL OVER A BANANANA SKIN FFS JUST FORGET ABOUT IT CAUSE YEA WOULD GET MORE SINCE OUT OF A FUCKEN BUCKET

it was prob you who fell over ow p kings foreskin ya fecking eejit :feck:

it was prob you who fell over ow p kings foreskin ya fecking eejit :feck:

well pipe cleaner ye must be looking something of jm your on here like his bum boy with your tongue stuck up his hole how does his shit taste

Sure we all know a dvd can make a bad dog look good.No one said Belfast men have the best dogs but you have said that there not that good and you run them didnt happen???You said when hares are flying you going put clips up off blue dog running didn't happen?????You and your mate said you have lucas dog on dvd catching 1 out 5 and your going put clips up didn't happen?????A lot off things dont happen with yous boys catching hares and dogs not going though gates is two l can think off :laugh: :laugh: but am sure you have few clips for start year and you have clips at the end year