Lucas, who did he match ?

Guest born to run1083

Just thought id have my 2 penny worth on this post lol I don't know the guy who has Lucas heard he's a decent bloke though, never seen it only heard its meant to be a good dog but without sounding a complete Pratt or as if in trying to crab it cause it has no meaning to me I prefer lamping,

the hares are strong at the min granted not as strong as 10yr ago but still flying you'd of thought if the dog was all that it would be out proving its name to those in the coursing circles that it seems to matter too, it may be injured?? If it is then fair play this reply is pointless lol

I know everyone raves about the dog and the pups are what everyone want in their kennels its like the latest craze,

how olds the dog?? Bout its 3rd season ain't it? How can it be fully proven? Think its first season is puppy season, 2nd its first n 3rd its second if you get me?? Yeah it may of stopped a good few and run Brill but id of thought people would wait till its 4th season see how it does before studding it out?? I think me personally would get something out of buddy or sam deffo scout if it ever became available

now as above am not crabbing the dog at all its just how I see it, wish who ever has Lucas all the best with him and hope he does keep doing the job.....

Edited by bonone

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

who actually really gives a f**k about other men and their dogs, why dont you's all put more time into whats in your own back and not worry about other peoples. fs get a life

A lot off coursing men think to have a good one a dog must be matched.Think if dog is killing 3,4s on different land and is a good killer should be classed as good dog should it not????.Not ever one i

Infact stevey king will be over soon with his little black and tan bitch that's running very well killed 2 from 2 at weekend he sent me a pick I will put it up soon if you want a double match I will b

Posted Images

Hi speedi hows your dogs going

When are you coming to ireland to show us yer great dogs and teach us a lesson???????? :laugh: :laugh:

speedie grow a set of balls get out and run your dogs and shut the f**k up everycunts getting sick of listening to you
  • Like 2

Just thought id have my 2 penny worth on this post lol I don't know the guy who has Lucas heard he's a decent bloke though, never seen it only heard its meant to be a good dog but without sounding a complete Pratt or as if in trying to crab it cause it has no meaning to me I prefer lamping,

the hares are strong at the min granted not as strong as 10yr ago but still flying you'd of thought if the dog was all that it would be out proving its name to those in the coursing circles that it seems to matter too, it may be injured?? If it is then fair play this reply is pointless lol

I know everyone raves about the dog and the pups are what everyone want in their kennels its like the latest craze,

how olds the dog?? Bout its 3rd season ain't it? How can it be fully proven? Think its first season is puppy season, 2nd its first n 3rd its second if you get me?? Yeah it may of stopped a good few and run Brill but id of thought people would wait till its 4th season see how it does before studding it out?? I think me personally would get something out of buddy or sam deffo scout if it ever became available

now as above am not crabbing the dog at all its just how I see it, wish who ever has Lucas all the best with him and hope he does keep doing the job.....

torn gracillis muscle 9-10 weeks off

dogs finished greyhound gets this they usually stud him or bin him

TALKING TO A FRIEND WHO TRAINS GREYHOUNDS 3 MTH,S OFF AND THE RIGHT TREATMENT SHOULD BE FINE. ATB TO THE OWNER HOPE HES FINE FOR NEXT SEASON.

King crabbers still waiting on the clips???????Not one has to take serve off lucas .If people think he is good enough to put to there bitch that is up to them.Would say that most that did take service has seen the dog run.Speedie its funny how dec and jan you went very quiet now 4 weeks to go in the season your back on saying you dogs are flying catching this and that what other peoples dogs cant.Am sure come june july you be saying wait to dec and you run anyone again.Come speedie you another one that has this clips so put them up.

Hi speedi hows your dogs going

When are you coming to ireland to show us yer great dogs and teach us a lesson???????? :laugh: :laugh:

speedie grow a set of balls get out and run your dogs and shut the f**k up everycunts getting sick of listening to you

I dident know you were thomas aswell but dosent suprise me yer all under 4 or 5 diffrent names. Anyway i asked because thomas asked me for a day out when he came over and i was going to meet him and get a few runs for him not much point in another couple of week as it will be all over .Some people say that its finished already maybe their right

not really, depends on where and how its torn lad. Sounds like after the period of rest that the vet has discribed, he will be grand.

However, it sounds like you would love, if he was finished??? :hmm:

• Like 1

Yeah some people talk alot of bollocks your no1 how cum you were out last week with a croud of men and never killed 1 hare there still to strong for you boys

Who,s that yer talking about thomas think everyone knows at this stage who,s not killing anything :icon_eek::laugh:

Yeah some people talk alot of bollocks your no1 how cum you were out last week with a croud of men and never killed 1 hare there still to strong for you boys

Who,s that yer talking about thomas think everyone knows at this stage who,s not killing anything :icon_eek::laugh:

speedie any chance of aday out with you

aye as I put id heard he was injured shame that puts my whole reply to bed lol on the plus side 10week off means seasons totally done so months of rest then starting to condition again later in the year hopefully he'l be right for next season wish him all the best....

Don't think its a case of its finished mate lurchers in my experiance heal better than pure dogs and yeah I've owned both! Even if its never right again itl just adopt a differant running style, think we should wait an see before mouthing off its done git to give it a chance

Edited by bonone

aye as I put id heard he was injured shame that puts my whole reply to bed lol on the plus side 10week off means seasons totally done so months of rest then starting to condition again later in the year hopefully he'l be right for next season wish him all the best....

Don't think its a case of its finished mate lurchers in my experiance heal better than pure dogs and yeah I've owned both! Even if its never right again itl just adopt a differant running style, god look at little storm she got a plate and still catches think we should wait an see before mouthing off its done git to give it a chance

:icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek::laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: : Edited by speedie