Lucas, who did he match ?

Guest born to run1083

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

who actually really gives a f**k about other men and their dogs, why dont you's all put more time into whats in your own back and not worry about other peoples. fs get a life

A lot off coursing men think to have a good one a dog must be matched.Think if dog is killing 3,4s on different land and is a good killer should be classed as good dog should it not????.Not ever one i

Infact stevey king will be over soon with his little black and tan bitch that's running very well killed 2 from 2 at weekend he sent me a pick I will put it up soon if you want a double match I will b

Posted Images

this lucas argument is getting boring now :icon_eek: , the lad is running his dog ,, if your not happy with how lucas runs , then thats your problem , run what you run and thats it , to be honest i cudnt give 2 monkeys if lucas runs 15 kills 15 , or if he runs 15 misses 15 , i am not running the dog , i dont own the dog , and ive never seen the dog in the flesh and to be honest ive never even spoke to the lad whom owns lucas , probs like most on here . jelousy often rises its f**k ugly head in coursing game , thats life, thats the ' game ' . ;)

• Like 1

Hi speedi hows your dogs going

theyre on donedeal going cheap i hear thomas :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::thumbs: m uch are they going for big e 12 quid a can of pop and 1 beefolive

The dogs on done deal are not the blue dog or the red and white bitch but their was one of them running on those hares that your mates couldent catch yesterday and killed 2 out of 3 strange that i heard that those hares were very hard to stop??????

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::thumbs: m uch are they going for big e 12 quid a can of pop and 1 beefolive

The dogs on done deal are not the blue dog or the red and white bitch but their was one of them running on those hares that your mates couldent catch yesterday and killed 2 out of 3 strange that i heard that those hares were very hard to stop??????

had you the camcorder out if you had when are u puting the clips up i like having a peep ta em to pass the night. :yes::thumbs:

had you the camcorder out if you had when are u puting the clips up i like having a peep ta em to pass the night. :yes::thumbs:

their is a few dogs on camrea lately some that men wount want people two see :boogy::icon_eek: and yes their was a camcorder put not a lot got on it but yea can see the kills

their is a few dogs on camrea lately some that men wount want people two see :boogy::icon_eek: and yes their was a camcorder put not a lot got on it but yea can see the kills

i really coundnt give a shite about other peoples dogs but if you wanna put your clips up i enjoy them. :thumbs: i know a few lads who wouldnt bring a camcorder with em if you gave it to em for FREE. :D