Lucas, who did he match ?

Guest born to run1083

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

who actually really gives a f**k about other men and their dogs, why dont you's all put more time into whats in your own back and not worry about other peoples. fs get a life

A lot off coursing men think to have a good one a dog must be matched.Think if dog is killing 3,4s on different land and is a good killer should be classed as good dog should it not????.Not ever one i

Infact stevey king will be over soon with his little black and tan bitch that's running very well killed 2 from 2 at weekend he sent me a pick I will put it up soon if you want a double match I will b

Posted Images

always new kayal was full of shit tell the whole story danny mate

did you ya f*****g eejit al match you anyday

but when the other lad asked you for a run and not a match why did you not answer him yes or no

do you want a match aye or naw f*****g big gub

your right honey its always the good ones and from what iv heard lucas is a good dog but kayal is a serious ball licker sad really

and kayal had a chance to run a lad on another thread and did not reply to him. all the chap was looking was a run with the dogs

you aswell me dogs nothing to shout about but still good enough to beat you ya fanny

sure if your dog is good enough for fox then no prob but mine aint good enough for big ears you fairy :yes:

but when the other lad asked you for a run and not a match why did you not answer him yes or no

fill us in danny this will be good

listen fanny boy never matched in ma life but a certainly wouldnt refuse any of you to

put it this way he wasn't even all talk he was quiet and it was only a run and not a fcuking match :yes:

put it this way he wasn't even all talk he was quiet and it was only a run and not a fcuking match :yes:

well come on all run you then if its naw a match send me your num

listen fanny boy never matched in ma life but a certainly wouldnt refuse any of you to

im straight mate id refuse all the lads on here enjoy kayal

come over and have plenty for your dog to work see how good your dog is on charlie never mind your shit talk
Guest Sorley Boys clan

we live in another country the man that wanted the run only lives up the road from you an you didnt open your mouth
  • Like 1