Lucas, who did he match ?

Guest born to run1083

well the seasons in the dogs not running in ireland so his owner says so wait and see if its bullshit or not. i hope the dog does well in england but i hope speedies blue dog hammers the f**k out of it when it comes back :thumbs:

Ha Ha Ha leave me out of it and that blue dog is in hard traning c**t is like a big after the summer off and hes running in the irish compatition if hes ready so hel be busy

Best luck in the Irish comp speedie .You said will be on dvd will you put it up on here???? Are you just running the one dog??? and do you have to say what dog your running before you enter???

Icey the blue dog is the best dog the man has so if hes in shape im sure hel run him.One dog per man thats the way it works but yea dont name the dog until the day yea run and it will take a few days to run so of course yea cant change yer dog .If i get my hands on the dvd it will be on here who ever wins it or what ever dog fucks up

No prop best luck blue dog looks good dog how many dogs in would have neds blood????

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

who actually really gives a f**k about other men and their dogs, why dont you's all put more time into whats in your own back and not worry about other peoples. fs get a life

A lot off coursing men think to have a good one a dog must be matched.Think if dog is killing 3,4s on different land and is a good killer should be classed as good dog should it not????.Not ever one i

Infact stevey king will be over soon with his little black and tan bitch that's running very well killed 2 from 2 at weekend he sent me a pick I will put it up soon if you want a double match I will b

Posted Images

well the seasons in the dogs not running in ireland so his owner says so wait and see if its bullshit or not. i hope the dog does well in england but i hope speedies blue dog hammers the f**k out of it when it comes back :thumbs:

Ha Ha Ha leave me out of it and that blue dog is in hard traning c**t is like a big after the summer off and hes running in the irish compatition if hes ready so hel be busy

Best luck in the Irish comp speedie .You said will be on dvd will you put it up on here???? Are you just running the one dog??? and do you have to say what dog your running before you enter???

Icey the blue dog is the best dog the man has so if hes in shape im sure hel run him.One dog per man thats the way it works but yea dont name the dog until the day yea run and it will take a few days to run so of course yea cant change yer dog .If i get my hands on the dvd it will be on here who ever wins it or what ever dog fucks up

No prop best luck blue dog looks good dog how many dogs in would have neds blood????

You do ask the questions id say 2 or 3 grand daughters of ned and a grandson with the blue dog in it if everyone can have their best dog ready

Good so must be not that bad dog if few people are still running his blood stick picture up off the blue dog.

Speedie after what happen to ned did you ever bring him back to england to run or just lreland just asking :thumbs:

As i told yea before icey ned ran in england the year after the event thats always talked about .He killed 2 out of 3 the third hare excaped in a bile of bales its on one of the clips i put up but this is not about ned so wel leave it at that :thumbs:

• Like 1

speedie i ment to ask on another topic where did the blue come from with no greyhound being added

Hes father had a bit of blue on him he was snatch G.Os old dog they say he was a real good dog As i said this is not about ned or pups of him so il leave it at that

speedie i ment to ask on another topic where did the blue come from with no greyhound being added

Hes father had a bit of blue on him he was snatch G.Os old dog they say he was a real good dog As i said this is not about ned or pups of him so il leave it at that

i wasnt going to get into it speedie hope yous get him right for the comp good luck

• Like 1

I HEARD YOUR UP AGAINST O.MCGUIRE SPEEDIE, HOPE YOUR THE DOG WILL BE FIT BY THEN AS THIS LADS DOGS

ARE DEADLY KILLERS AND RUNS THAT AREA REGULARLY! THE LADS CANT WAIT TO SEE YOUR BLUE DOG GO, :yes:

HA HA HA OH THEY WILL SEE HIM RUN DONT WORRY ABOUT THAT

I HEARD YOUR UP AGAINST O.MCGUIRE SPEEDIE, HOPE YOUR THE DOG WILL BE FIT BY THEN AS THIS LADS DOGS

ARE DEADLY KILLERS AND RUNS THAT AREA REGULARLY! THE LADS CANT WAIT TO SEE YOUR BLUE DOG GO, :yes:

HA HA HA OH THEY WILL SEE HIM RUN DONT WORRY ABOUT THAT

why did yea not run yourself paddy :hmm:

DIDNT GO MYSELF, BUT A LAD I KNOW HAS PUT A GOOD DOG IN, BEST OF LUCK TO ALL INVOLVED

So as far as i hear theirs 5 or 6 real good dogs in it hope the dog that wins it gets credit on here and not all the shit that people come out with :thumbs:

Edited by speedie

is the snatch dog still hear? and is he any good for stud?speedie!

snatch is dead jackson dont know how many bitches he was put to never herd much about pups of him .If this blue dog is proved to be any good no dought some people will say it has nothing to do with the mother :hmm: