Lucas, who did he match ?

Guest born to run1083

Guest born to run1083

hi all ,we all keep reading topics on this Lucas dog mentioned by the Irish, who has he matched and where. has anyone in England seen this dog run and how much has really done in his career to even talk about. and finally have you heard of him apart from on thl , it's finally time to put it to bed , what's your views, Internet wannabe legend or the real deal, my views is the first lol i go with some top lads in that area of the sport and no one has heard of him and these are the guys who know nearly all the top tallent out, so what do you guys think. I did put this up earlier but mods removed ?

Edited by born to run1083

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

who actually really gives a f**k about other men and their dogs, why dont you's all put more time into whats in your own back and not worry about other peoples. fs get a life

A lot off coursing men think to have a good one a dog must be matched.Think if dog is killing 3,4s on different land and is a good killer should be classed as good dog should it not????.Not ever one i

Infact stevey king will be over soon with his little black and tan bitch that's running very well killed 2 from 2 at weekend he sent me a pick I will put it up soon if you want a double match I will b

Posted Images

hi all ,we all keep reading topics on this Lucas dog mentioned by the Irish, who has he matched and where. has anyone in England seen this dog run and how much has really done in his career to even talk about. and finally have you heard of him apart from on thl , it's finally time to put it to bed , what's your views, Internet wannabe legend or the real deal, my views is the first lol i go with some top lads in that area of the sport and no one has heard of him and these are the guys who know nearly all the top tallent out, so what do you guys think. I did put this up earlier but mods removed ?

why was it removed ?

A lot off coursing men think to have a good one a dog must be matched.Think if dog is killing 3,4s on different land and is a good killer should be classed as good dog should it not????.Not ever one is into matches as we know a match can go one way one day and another on another day jmo

• Like 4
Guest born to run1083

does a dog have to win a match to be considered a goodun ,i think no ;)

no not at all but in the daytime game word spreads very fast if there's something good about, just by word of mouth, the dog game it self is a small world. I also read on here somewhere that the owner to Lucas ran him over here with the gastkins and did 5 out of 5 now if that was the case he would be known by alot of people if that really happened but know one does no so it seems people are telling porkies

Only the owner off the dog can answer the questions you want or prop the people who have seen the dog run.The dog was England back end last year and killed 5 out 5 but could not till you who was there.

Do you match dogs yourself??? and do you entry the competition in England yourself???

no not at all but in the daytime game word spreads very fast if there's something good about, just by word of mouth, the dog game it self is a small world. I also read on here somewhere that the owner to Lucas ran him over here with the gastkins and did 5 out of 5 now if that was the case he would be known by alot of people if that really happened but know one does no so it seems people are telling porkies

look the dogs a goodun end of ,it accounted for 3 out of 3 , 4 out of 4 on a regular basis ,JM doesn't have to talk up the dog, other people that have seen the dog will talk for him :)
  • Like 1

21 from 22 in 3 days out in one weekend on one topic .these c**ts think wer all soft over here

Guest born to run1083

21 from 22 in 3 days out in one weekend on one topic .these c**ts think wer all soft over here

well to be honest mate you should know the coursing scene is a very very small world if any dog farts spectacular other coursers will know lol just seems odd if a dog has accomplished all that is claimed on here how has know one else heard, like you even said jm doesn't have to talk his dog up others will and I wouldn't expect jm too either that's my whole point, by word of mouth. it travels fast the dog game is a very small world. Im not trying to call you Irish liars as such just think he's being hyped on here more then what he is. if a dogs really that good the field talk is what counts not being bigged up on thl

How good is your own dogs that is all you have to worry about and let jm worry about lucas simple as that fs there been about 4 topics started about this dog or something do about the dog and always goes the same way.Why don't you read over the other topics and find out all you want.

So what great dogs are there in wales that are getting talked about????

well the seasons in the dogs not running in ireland so his owner says so wait and see if its bullshit or not. i hope the dog does well in england but i hope speedies blue dog hammers the f**k out of it when it comes back :thumbs:

Ha Ha Ha leave me out of it and that blue dog is in hard traning c**t is like a big after the summer off and hes running in the irish compatition if hes ready so hel be busy

• Like 1

well the seasons in the dogs not running in ireland so his owner says so wait and see if its bullshit or not. i hope the dog does well in england but i hope speedies blue dog hammers the f**k out of it when it comes back :thumbs:

Ha Ha Ha leave me out of it and that blue dog is in hard traning c**t is like a big after the summer off and hes running in the irish compatition if hes ready so hel be busy

Best luck in the Irish comp speedie .You said will be on dvd will you put it up on here???? Are you just running the one dog??? and do you have to say what dog your running before you enter???

Best luck in the Irish comp speedie .You said will be on dvd will you put it up on here???? Are you just running the one dog??? and do you have to say what dog your running before you enter???

Icey the blue dog is the best dog the man has so if hes in shape im sure hel run him.One dog per man thats the way it works but yea dont name the dog until the day yea run and it will take a few days to run so of course yea cant change yer dog .If i get my hands on the dvd it will be on here who ever wins it or what ever dog fucks up