Sign in to follow this  
coney clucky

spaniel or dog to work with harris wanted

if any one as a dog or bitch that works with hawks semi retired or gun shy id be gratefull to take it on just want to try working my harrises over a dog my funds are low so to be honest would be only able to pay small fee but dog would get 5 star home and would be well cared for spaniel or sprocker would be ideal but as long as it works cover id take thankyou for reading pm me coney clucky

just forgot to add any dog would remain at my home for life as long as it works and would be offered you back if things changed for any reason garnteed

• Like 1

A friend of mine has got patterdale pups tha was I use £50 dogs and bitch both perants r falconry dogs thank you kev

HI coney there is some one on pigeon watch selling spaniel pups mate hope this helps and good look on finding one mate

cheers worth a try thamks

A friend of mine has got patterdale pups tha was I use £50 dogs and bitch both perants r falconry dogs thank you kev

thanks mate but ive got terriers and my bird dont like them she would likely try and take a black small patterdale thanks any way mate looking for a spaniel or simalar

My butty is selling a spaniel bitch 10 month old kc registered walking heel stop whistel working birds for fun 500 quid

Sign in to follow this