• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cheers every1, sounds like the dogs going to be eating better than me!

yes mate i always boil them for 5 minutes or so.

gain28 imo the best dry dog food you can get..atb

Never tried with shell might try it next time, haha they will be little powerhouses :)

Ha ha wild wolves and dogs dnt have the luxury of delia smith cracking eggs open in the kitchen Nat ;-)

ive just tried a whole egg with my beddy x whippet mate.....looked at me as tho i was stupid......think ive got a pampered dog!! :unsure:

Crack it slightly and he will soon get the hang of what's inside

Never tried with shell might try it next time, haha they will be little powerhouses :)

Ha ha wild wolves and dogs dnt have the luxury of delia smith cracking eggs open in the kitchen Nat ;-)

ive just tried a whole egg with my beddy x whippet mate.....looked at me as tho i was stupid......think ive got a pampered dog!! :unsure:

y

he's avin a laugh and people cant be daft enough to believe him throw the dog an egg :laugh: what goodness is in egg shell veryvery little :laugh: :laugh: i've heard it all :laugh: :laugh:

I will do :) but I think if I put in his bowl infront of him he will just look at it but if 1 was lying on the floor whilst I'm feeding the ferrets the little fecker would defiently take it!! How do u feed your dogs garlic?

y

he's avin a laugh and people cant be daft enough to believe him throw the dog an egg :laugh: what goodness is in egg shell veryvery little :laugh: :laugh: i've heard it all :laugh: :laugh:

google it, the shell contains good source of calcium...

• Like 1

Garlic

A study in the American Journal of Veterinary Research in November 2000 looked at garlic, 4 dogs received measured amounts of garlic and 4 were given none but otherwise treated the same to give a comparison. 7 days later blood tests showed that those taking the garlic had reduced levels of haemoglobin and hematocrit plus lower red blood cell values. The vets who undertook the study concluded that garlic has the potential to cause haemolytic anaemia in dogs. If there are any studies that show otherwise I’m unable to find them. Might be good for people??? But not for dogs low Hb, anaemia, even by a small amount will reduce stamina, increase cardiac workload etc.

• Like 1

y

google it, the shell contains good source of calcium...

haha :laugh: might have calcium in it but so does all dog food and i tell you what any dog that eats egg shells must be fecking starving :yes:throw your dogg a full egg see what happens ha :laugh: :laugh: