I Bought a new fridge today.....

That is much appreciated Sy :thumbs: ......that last thing I want to do is look silly :huh: .........However..... talking to YOU TWO.....Im afraid its tooooooo late Im afflicted :laugh:

Why use a kettle then to put the bait fish in :hmm: whats wrong with a bucket :D

I realise I might be going a little off topic here Stealthy :whistling: would you be fishing for Pike with your live bait ?

I used to use live Sandeel while fishing for Bass, didnt put them in a kettle though.......bucket.

:D:victory: Bill.

Yes, pike fishing, dont know if they're still called bait kettles these days? Dont do that much livebaiting any more, more plug and deadbating :D

Have you tried them on the Flies Stealthy ?

Do you mean the big plastic things with the feathers like a jig? if so, yes, but all I did was whip the water to a froth, and caught nowt :D

No Tie your own mate, can make poppers too, friend of mine has had some very nice Pike on the fly gear.

I was the same when I started on the fly gear.....looked like Lester Picket thrashing his horse :laugh: more flys in the trees and bushes than hitting the water. :D

First time I went fly fishing I had to move swims because of the amount of twigs I flicked into my swim from the bush behind me, and I staightend my hood three times, much to the amusment of my tutor :laugh: Dont tie my own, havn't got the patience :D

you will have to get some slipons bud,i no your getting on but.............. :thumbs::laugh:

I'll borow pair of yours, you've got a wardrobe full :laugh:

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think its safe to say its when you can have frozen stuff in your fridge then that section is a freezer...you can stick a posh name like Ice Box in there if it makes you feel better but its a f*****g

hi this post is   PATHETIC!!!         ​and needs to go,the general section! they you go bill you have my response,albeit a bit late!! :laugh:   This reminds me i must de frost my "fros

Hi Deano.   thats soooooo bad, its verging on genious   ATB.     Bill.

Posted Images

That is much appreciated Sy :thumbs: ......that last thing I want to do is look silly :huh: .........However..... talking to YOU TWO.....Im afraid its tooooooo late Im afflicted :laugh:

Why use a kettle then to put the bait fish in :hmm: whats wrong with a bucket :D

I realise I might be going a little off topic here Stealthy :whistling: would you be fishing for Pike with your live bait ?

I used to use live Sandeel while fishing for Bass, didnt put them in a kettle though.......bucket.

Yes, pike fishing, dont know if they're still called bait kettles these days? Dont do that much livebaiting any more, more plug and deadbating :D

Do you mean the big plastic things with the feathers like a jig? if so, yes, but all I did was whip the water to a froth, and caught nowt :D

No Tie your own mate, can make poppers too, friend of mine has had some very nice Pike on the fly gear.

I was the same when I started on the fly gear.....looked like Lester Picket thrashing his horse :laugh: more flys in the trees and bushes than hitting the water. :D

First time I went fly fishing I had to move swims because of the amount of twigs I flicked into my swim from the bush behind me, and I staightend my hood three times, much to the amusment of my tutor :laugh: Dont tie my own, havn't got the patience :D

Ill tie some for you if youd like and send them up ?

then he wont be able to get his feet in bill :laugh: :laugh:

Bugger Sy.......I slipped up there :icon_eek::D

you will have to get some slipons bud,i no your getting on but.............. :thumbs::laugh:

I'll borow pair of yours, you've got a wardrobe full :laugh:

as long as there black

He's only trying to shoehorn you into taking sides :whistling:

keep up bill lol

What graphics does your new fridge have on the inside of the door as a guide to freezing? :D

Actually I was supprised when I saw the graphics Stealthy......its a picture of a plucked Turkey with a hat and scarf on, with knock knees shivering, holding the number 5 on its wing and pointing to the dial.