I Bought a new fridge today.....

Hi Symon.

1400 spin :icon_eek: ..........now that is some machine mate :yes:

How they manage to get such a MV ( Machine Velocity ) boggles the mind.

Tell me......is that one black too ?

What is your prefered wasing powder mate.....wouldnt be SURF would it :icon_eek:

Bill.

yes its black lol,dont no about washing powder bill thats the womans department.

symon

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think its safe to say its when you can have frozen stuff in your fridge then that section is a freezer...you can stick a posh name like Ice Box in there if it makes you feel better but its a f*****g

hi this post is   PATHETIC!!!         ​and needs to go,the general section! they you go bill you have my response,albeit a bit late!! :laugh:   This reminds me i must de frost my "fros

Hi Deano.   thats soooooo bad, its verging on genious   ATB.     Bill.

Posted Images

Hi Symon.

1400 spin :icon_eek: ..........now that is some machine mate :yes:

How they manage to get such a MV ( Machine Velocity ) boggles the mind.

Tell me......is that one black too ?

What is your prefered wasing powder mate.....wouldnt be SURF would it :icon_eek:

Bill.

yes its black lol,dont no about washing powder bill thats the womans department.

symon

Black.....I guessed it would be :yes::laugh: .....so true mate, we dont need to be bothered with such things as POWDER.....why the very thought sends shivers right up my spine.

Woeman of the house.......wheres me tae!!!

Bill.

Our washing machine will go from no load speed up to 1400 depending on what you have in it, we use Bold washing powder, because it smells like a summer medow when you wear your camo's :laugh:

Hi Stealthy.

Another one with a 1400 spin :hmm: this is obviously a very sought after and popular type :yes:

Aghhhh.....Bold, now that is the choice of a true hunter gatherer.

The poor old Bunnies smell nothing but cow and pig shit all day, so having you wafting past them must encourage them to dance in the fields with utter joy.

A fair reward for your efforts mate :thumbs::laugh:

Bill.

Our washing machine will go from no load speed up to 1400 depending on what you have in it, we use Bold washing powder, because it smells like a summer medow when you wear your camo's :laugh:

Hi Stealthy.

Another one with a 1400 spin :hmm: this is obviously a very sought after and popular type :yes:

The poor old Bunnies smell nothing but cow and pig shit all day, so having you wafting past them must encourage them to dance in the fields with utter joy.

Bill.

Its a ploy, when the rabbits arive to browse on what they think is a medow, I put a superdome in them, fieldcraft :laugh:

Hi Stealthy.

Bill.

Its a ploy, when the rabbits arive to browse on what they think is a medow, I put a superdome in them, fieldcraft :laugh:

Hmmm....a "Superdome".....is that some sort of phalic symbol you insert :angel:

Hi Stealthy.

Bill.

Your getting confused with the pellet with the japs eye in the middle, mine are smooth heads made for deaper penetration :laugh:

Hi Stealthy.

Bill.

Your getting confused with the pellet with the japs eye in the middle, mine are smooth heads made for deaper penetration :laugh:

Ohhh I see........do you wash and lubricate them first :laugh:

Hi Stealthy.

Bill.

Just spit on them :laugh:

Hi Stealthy.

Bill.

Just spit on them :laugh:

OH YEUK :laugh::cray::laugh:

:laugh: ............bloody washing machines now.......this thread is just going 'round and round'............... :whistling:

Even funnier that Buster is going to have a heart attack................ :D

• Like 1

:laugh: ............bloody washing machines now.......this thread is just going 'round and round'............... :whistling:

Hi Lab.

Yes.....its definatley going the full cylce mate :whistling:

Busters alright, no need to worry about him, itll all come out in the wash :icon_eek::icon_redface:

Bill.

We better move on to defibrillators then :laugh:

"shocking"............ :whistling:

We better move on to defibrillators then :laugh:

Tell you what Stealthy.....thats not a bad idea mate :hmm: have you seen the price of them :icon_eek:

BLOODY SHOCKING............. :doh::laugh:

ATB.

Bill.