I Bought a new fridge today.....

It must be a fridge freezer if it makes ice cubes........come on eh get it f*****g right..... :whistling::D

It does not have to be a fridge freezer, we have a little thorn table top fridge that has an tiny freezer section in it, makes ice cubes as well! Up for sale if anybody knows a student who is getting food nicked in halls of residence.... :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Thats a fridge freezer then............is there anybody on here from Currys/ Comet/ :whistling: Iceland........that can confirm this as i would rather this debate didnt lead into an arguement and the immediate banning off members............. :laugh:

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think its safe to say its when you can have frozen stuff in your fridge then that section is a freezer...you can stick a posh name like Ice Box in there if it makes you feel better but its a f*****g

hi this post is   PATHETIC!!!         ​and needs to go,the general section! they you go bill you have my response,albeit a bit late!! :laugh:   This reminds me i must de frost my "fros

Hi Deano.   thats soooooo bad, its verging on genious   ATB.     Bill.

Posted Images

It must be a fridge freezer if it makes ice cubes........come on eh get it f*****g right..... :whistling::D

It does not have to be a fridge freezer, we have a little thorn table top fridge that has an tiny freezer section in it, makes ice cubes as well! Up for sale if anybody knows a student who is getting food nicked in halls of residence.... :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Thats a fridge freezer then............is there anybody on here from Currys/ Comet/ :whistling: Iceland........that can confirm this as i would rather this debate didnt lead into an arguement and the immediate banning off members............. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::toast:

The Indesit TFA1 white undercounter ice box fridge is rated class 'A' for energy efficiency. It achieves 252kWh/yr energy consumption and has a single manual thermostat. It comes with a bottle rack, egg tray and salad crisper. The freezer has a 2* rating and 14L capacity. The fridge has a 91L capacity, auto defrost and 2 shelves. Also features a reversible door so you can situate it to suit the needs of your kitchen.

I read it it is a fridge with a freezer compartment, I think a fridge freezer is something where the freezer bit is bigger than 1 draw! Usually they have 2 doors too! Some don't, just to make life interesting! Tis a fridge and I am sticking to it, especially since some little herbert has smeared the door with superglue...

Eeh I can remember the days when fridges were all the size that went under worktops and freezers were huge things that were in garages, usually down the bottom of the garden and it were always the kids that were sent down to get the frozen peas when it was blowing a gale and throwing it down with rain, happy days....

I could never figure out why mother had the ruddy icebox in the fridge full of icecream and the frozen veg were in the damned freezer in the garage!

Edited by secretagentmole

So is it, or is it not a fridge freezer :D

I think its safe to say its when you can have frozen stuff in your fridge then that section is a freezer...you can stick a posh name like Ice Box in there if it makes you feel better but its a f*****g freezer. If i said to you Stealthy....."Go and grab me some ice from the Ice box mate!".....you'd say "You mean the freezer ya prick?"............. :laugh::thumbs:

• Like 2

Hi Mole.

I have to say that you have shown remarkable research prowess, and dedication, whilst engaged in this conversation.

Such qaulities are difficult to source these days, and are a credit to you Sir :laugh:

BUT......I fear Lab is correct........It is a F******g Fridge Freezer :laugh: ......still WHITE though :whistling:

ATB.

Bill.

So is it, or is it not a fridge freezer :D

I think its safe to say its when you can have frozen stuff in your fridge then that section is a freezer...you can stick a posh name like Ice Box in there if it makes you feel better but its a f*****g freezer. If i said to you Stealthy....."Go and grab me some ice from the Ice box mate!".....you'd say "You mean the freezer ya prick?"............. :laugh::thumbs:

Myth busted :laugh:

Hi Mole.

I have to say that you have shown remarkable research prowess, and dedication, whilst engaged in this conversation.

Such qaulities are difficult to source these days, and are a credit to you Sir :laugh:

BUT......I fear Lab is correct........It is a F******g Fridge Freezer :laugh: ......still WHITE though :whistling:

ATB.

Bill.

Wouldn't know what colour it is, still not seen a pic of it yet :laugh:

Sales team wernt bad either :D

If that was the sales team you would have walked out with a fridge freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dish washer and a microwave................. :D