I Bought a new fridge today.....

No back to the very enjoyable, but hopless thread :D Hi Fi, CD player or Ipod? Over to you folks :laugh:

Thats better........

Now its got too be the Ipod......i'm truly amazed how i can get all my Westlife, Boyzone, Backstreet Boys, Take That and East 17 albums on something so compact. :D

oh dear,take that,boyzone westlife backstreet boys east 17 ,have you any wham.... :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad::laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

symon

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think its safe to say its when you can have frozen stuff in your fridge then that section is a freezer...you can stick a posh name like Ice Box in there if it makes you feel better but its a f*****g

hi this post is   PATHETIC!!!         ​and needs to go,the general section! they you go bill you have my response,albeit a bit late!! :laugh:   This reminds me i must de frost my "fros

Hi Deano.   thats soooooo bad, its verging on genious   ATB.     Bill.

Posted Images

No back to the very enjoyable, but hopless thread :D Hi Fi, CD player or Ipod? Over to you folks :laugh:

Thats better........

Now its got too be the Ipod......i'm truly amazed how i can get all my Westlife, Boyzone, Backstreet Boys, Take That and East 17 albums on something so compact. :D

oh dear,take that,boyzone westlife backstreet boys east 17 ,have you any wham.... :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad::laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

symon

A bit before my time mate and if i'm honest i found them a tad gay.... :yes::D

Thats better........

symon

And the lead singer like cottages :D

Thats better........

symon

Is that a polite way of saying he is a sausage jockey?..... :whistling: Thank f**k i live in a bungalow.....could have been embarrassing at the estate agents..... :icon_eek:

Thats better........

symon

Is that a polite way of saying he is a sausage jockey?..... :whistling: Thank f**k i live in a bungalow.....could have been embarrassing at the estate agents..... :icon_eek:

I have heard he's partial to bangers, and Its not cool to live in anything thatched these days :laugh:

Thats better........

symon

so what ya meen to say is hes a tail gunner? :D

A real looking artificial, stuff standing on all the pine needles, havn't done my christmas list yet, still trying to be good :D

Real looking :hmm::bad: .......... has to be the fibre optic for me :boogy: , one that changes colour and throws shadows all over the ceiling and walls.

That hypnotic display of warm light fleeting about the room, offers such a relaxing atmosphere.

Positioning the fairy can be a task, because most of the fibre optics have no solid tip to them.

When I look back at the times when I have sat on the floor with children.....( Christmas carols playing in the background..... Mum in the kichen making mince pies,) untangling the strings of tree lights, plugging them in, and hearing the children utter....F**k it Dad, their knackered.

With the optic its plug and glow, no messing about, and as you say Stealthy mate, NO pine needles.

The cans of hairspray we used trying to keep the needles from dropping cost us a fortune.

Have to agree with Symon mate.......GOOD you ???......nahhhhh......SPOILT!! :laugh:

A real looking artificial, stuff standing on all the pine needles, havn't done my christmas list yet, still trying to be good :D

you GOOD dont make me laugh :laugh: ,you have allready had all your xmas presents all year,his misses spoils him silly :bad: ,dont let him give you any sob :cry: stories.

symon

Dish the dirt Symon :icon_eek::laugh:

Was looking about in the loft this morning, reminded me we may change our Christmas Tree this year :hmm:

Do you have fresh cut trees or artificial ones?

Whats on your list of prezzies :whistling:

Bill.

hi bill,artificial one mate and you no the coulour allready dont you bill, :laugh:

xmas list

new sites for my gun

moderater

tripod

another rifle maybe 2 or 3 maybe more not being greedy.

music headphones so i dont have to listen to the misses( lol)

and some time off work so i can go shooting.

some more records to add to my collection,stealthy knows about that,he wants some 2.

fridge freezer,washer,toaster,cooker,and a partridge in a xmas tree.lol

symon :thumbs:

We are still talking about Christmas trees arnt we Sy ?? :laugh:

Real looking :hmm::bad: .......... has to be the fibre optic for me :boogy: , one that changes colour and throws shadows all over the ceiling and walls.

That hypnotic display of warm light fleeting about the room, offers such a relaxing atmosphere.

Positioning the fairy can be a task, because most of the fibre optics have no solid tip to them.

When I look back at the times when I have sat on the floor with children.....( Christmas carols playing in the background..... Mum in the kichen making mince pies,) untangling the strings of tree lights, plugging them in, and hearing the children utter....F**k it Dad, their knackered.

With the optic its plug and glow, no messing about, and as you say Stealthy mate, NO pine needles.

The cans of hairspray we used trying to keep the needles from dropping cost us a fortune.

Have to agree with Symon mate.......GOOD you ???......nahhhhh......SPOILT!! :laugh:

if your short of hairspray have a word with stealthy he uses loads of it. :tongue2: :tongue2: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::D

symon