I Bought a new fridge today.....

It was a white one, with one door that opened to the left.

Plenty of room to make your own ice cubes, and a good veg section.

Temprature control is easy to use, and the unit has energy efficient top rating.

Four nice rubber pads that protect the floor tiles.

Im over the moon with it.

Pigeon Poo.......you can Paypal me that tenner now :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::whistling:

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think its safe to say its when you can have frozen stuff in your fridge then that section is a freezer...you can stick a posh name like Ice Box in there if it makes you feel better but its a f*****g

hi this post is   PATHETIC!!!         ​and needs to go,the general section! they you go bill you have my response,albeit a bit late!! :laugh:   This reminds me i must de frost my "fros

Hi Deano.   thats soooooo bad, its verging on genious   ATB.     Bill.

Posted Images

whats that supposed to mean sweeney :huh:

Hi Poo.

It was meant to be a lighthearted piss take reference the WRONG SECTION post, I was hoping DAVYT63 was going to be climbing the walls :angel:

Either he hasnt seen it yet, or he is not playing, either way, just a bit of fun mate. :D

Looking at the hits this has had and the number of replies it has recieved, I'd say its gone down like a lead balloon :laugh: :laugh: :tongue2:

Bill.

It must be a fridge freezer if it makes ice cubes........come on eh get it f*****g right..... :whistling::D

It does not have to be a fridge freezer, we have a little thorn table top fridge that has an tiny freezer section in it, makes ice cubes as well! Up for sale if anybody knows a student who is getting food nicked in halls of residence.... :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: