Huntinglife 1 -- 0 Flaming Ferrets

Guest CharlieC

:11: :11: :11:

I think they have banned everyone except barraboy and that was only cos he managed to keep the heid and not tell them all to f**k off eat shit and die like I did.

Well done Barraboy - you put your point across very well mate :good::good:

they are out there!! no real grasp of example...and i quote:

yes so who was that idiot that said farmers breeding his best bull with it's daughters! what utter rubbish. some unscrupulous one's might but any farmer worth his salt wouldn't be doing that now would he.

inbreeding is bloody incest!!

:11: :11: :11: :11: :11:

i think they are perhaps a little confused :blink:

Guest Leeview

cant get on as a member (shame) count+ ferruth=husband+wife had ferrets less than 8yrs,pct= cliff bull c+d ferret rescue married to caring critter,95%+ of posts come from the 1st 3 mentioned oh and pct has only had ferrets for about 5yrs as for the people on there who work ferretsLOL I know loads of lads that play football but only dream about playing premiership. Where do they get the idea that working people contribute ferrets to these overrun rescues? anybody on here ever tipped up unwanted ferrets to a rescue?..and do any working ferret owners keep there ferrets in total darkness for 6hrs and then atimed light comes on for 6hrs and then back to 6hrs of darkness? that way ferrets being photoperiodic can be bred all year round

• 5 weeks later...

I need some help here if you guys want some more fun with the wankers off that cesspit Flaming Ferret - they've move to:

http://www.ferretsforum.co.uk/

and near as damn it taken over the board which as far as I can see isn't moderated at all :(

I'm the unlucky sod who is getting a load of shit off them and I could do with some backup.

OK a bit more about me. I've run a smallish ferret rescue / welfare for something like 10 years. Never had ferrets until then but I've listened to other ferret keepers, read heaven knows how many books, learnt all I could and if I didn't know anything I wasn't afraid to ask more knowledgeable folk than myself.

I was pretty much an anti (not an active one - just disapproving) until 1997 when I had my first taste of ferreting and watching a lurcher work. Watching Tommy at full speed was poetry in motion - OK I know it's a bit twee making statements like that but how else do you describe a lurcher in full pursuit?

I do ferret PR and racing during the show season to get some cash in to help run my rescue work - I'm being accused of conning money out of the public. Cruelty to ferrets etc.

You will meet your old adversaries Polecattom, Bloodaxe aka Count, and I do believe that Mangleworzle who joined yesterday is Ferruth the Count's mad wife. Please guys I need some folks who are prepared to kick arse... and as far as I can make out there is no one paying any attention to what is posted on the board so you can have lots of fun :diablo:

BTW I'm Lurchermaid on that forum.

Just read a few posts :11: ...what a load of imature bitching women :hunter: ...that site has feck all for ferrets or ferret welfare, well not the crap I read anyway :11:

Yep... used to be OK, not busy - but OK and it was about ferrets

I've had a few glances at it today but see it's the same bloody morons posting, Bloodaxe aka Count. Honestly there must be something seriously wrong with an elderly man who hides behind such names. A Viking warrior and a Transylvannia noble man :11:

Ferreter aka Lurchermaid

At least my nicknames have a bearing on my interests - got 60 ferrets and 3 lurchers.

Anyone interested in some poley kits? Took 8 of 'em in on Thursday.

I wish some of you would join Ferrets Forum and give the sh*t stirrers a kick up their backsides - they need it...