BANN-VALLEY LURCHER, WHIPPET & TERRIER SHOW & RACING

Bunny boiler.... Did I miss something there have you pulled me before somewhere and got my number?!!!! You can ring me all u want me but u will have to catch me first, but your not used to catching things as we all well know. Just behave yourself, no one wants to hear u stirring your big pot there. All the shows are over and us decent folk are enjoying a bit of craic with our dogs over fields etc but u still persist on sitting on this 24/7 thinking of ways to offend people. I for one thing that the moderator should ban u and all your names and give u's all a break. Go polish your dogs nail they are getting a bit long there and for good sake let it see a rabbit before you eat it up!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chontelle....... do you not think its about time you hang the boots up here???? Im sick of hearing you mouthing off under ALL your different names about how you catch this and how you catch that. the

Ian Greers Farm Portglenone was the venue for the Bann – Valley Lurcher, Whippet & Terrier Show yesterday Saturday 24th September 11. What an ideal place to hold the last show of the season, wi

I couldn't agree more, i attended the show, and it was my first ever event and found everyone very friendly and helpful, i took lsome shots of prize winners but paid particular attention to the racin

Posted Images

Guest Leanne23

does anyones dogs work on here or are they all show dogs

I own the big brindle dog that got reserve champion lurcher at the show. yes he does work.

nice dog well done :toast: are you the one that has the 2 brindles ??

Guest Leanne23

your saying that i know u and your name is billy i only know two billys what billy are you????????????

Heres 2 more for ya, billy 2 rivers, and billy the kid :victory:

what about billy no mates

yes thats more like it ...... but it turns out billy is a jackie flashelles aka chontelle's uncle......

your saying that i know u and your name is billy i only know two billys what billy are you????????????

Heres 2 more for ya, billy 2 rivers, and billy the kid :victory:

what about billy no mates

yes thats more like it ...... but it turns out billy is a jackie flashelles aka chontelle's uncle......

you could tell by the tone same shit another name

Guest Leanne23

didnt take u 2 long to ring her up an ask an u called me nosy

look back at the first post i new it was u jackie but u where playing the funny fuker.... she text me asking about what was going on and she told me it was you which i already new u where the only one on the day moaning like a big kid up at the top...u where diffentley getting on like you where at a greyhound race ffs wise up grow up and get youself a life!!! and rip that finger out from up your arse and get some work done.........