BANN-VALLEY LURCHER, WHIPPET & TERRIER SHOW & RACING

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chontelle....... do you not think its about time you hang the boots up here???? Im sick of hearing you mouthing off under ALL your different names about how you catch this and how you catch that. the

Ian Greers Farm Portglenone was the venue for the Bann – Valley Lurcher, Whippet & Terrier Show yesterday Saturday 24th September 11. What an ideal place to hold the last show of the season, wi

I couldn't agree more, i attended the show, and it was my first ever event and found everyone very friendly and helpful, i took lsome shots of prize winners but paid particular attention to the racin

Posted Images

I'm sorry apple blossom but how the fck do ye judge a hare dog in the ring and give it best hare dog? And the same for best fox dog? I'm really baffled

me to nancy , overall hare dog SOX has never seen a hare , only ever had a few dropped rabbits . :blink:

thats it chessegreater most of the working dogs were out hunting. am way now in 10 min.

heading out ourselves ,watch out for ya :thumbs:

no prob sure most of these say there dogs work and we all no they dont work. wait to you see the replys to this :bye:

danny 300

i take it your talking about well to do show men like PETER MORGAN AND DESY MACKIN

• Like 1

heading out ourselves ,watch out for ya :thumbs:

no prob sure most of these say there dogs work and we all no they dont work. wait to you see the replys to this :bye:

danny 300

i take it your talking about well to do show men like PETER MORGAN AND DESY MACKIN

lazyballs i said most not all if you have anything to say about the to you mentioned go ahead

i wouldnt say they were good lurchers i no they where doin a brave bit of bumpin up the feild and fightin there was a fawn 1 trying to jump on a black dogs back that dog wouldnt of been near it till it started to fight in the over 23inch final anyway thats all i watched it was crap

Guest Leanne23

i wouldnt say they were good lurchers i no they where doin a brave bit of bumpin up the feild and fightin there was a fawn 1 trying to jump on a black dogs back that dog wouldnt of been near it till it started to fight in the over 23inch final anyway thats all i watched it was crap

have u any tissues to wipe the shit off your mouth..... it is just aswell we have all the racing on video sooo would u like to watch the finals again to refresh you memory???

Guest Leanne23

if theres sound on the video the dog was growling when it went passed me an the black dog should have got a re run at it an the blue 1 was as bad it was like bein at a dog match its a race dog a dog fight

theres everything on that video feel free to watch when i get it uploaded on to this site. you may end up findin that u may have been at a another show and got confused off your whereabouts :blink: ...... are u trying to say u had a dog in the race that the fawn was up againist along with the black????????? c we could argue over this till we are blue in the face but at the end off the day if your dog are the other dogs on the day was beat then the fastest dog won fair an sqaure :toast: :toast: :thumbs: ..... next time you are at a show feel free to put your point forward to who is concered on the day the show has been over now for a few weeks and this is your first post from then WHY NOW??? the show was not crap it was very well run very welcomeing and good company could't ask for any better than that............ :thumbs: :thumbs: .

Edited by Leanne23

as ive been read this shit on here for months past an never botherd joinin so i did i take it u dont understand when ive told u i DO NOT RACE MY DOGS as there are for lampin only unlike what u have race dogs only in it for the money but they just arent good enough

Guest Leanne23

as ive been read this shit on here for months past an never botherd joinin so i did i take it u dont understand when ive told u i DO NOT RACE MY DOGS as there are for lampin only unlike what u have race dogs only in it for the money but they just arent good enough

have u wiped that shit up yet.......... hunting dogs dont win races and racing dogs dont hunt....... my own dogs dont win racing because they hunt FACT....... its all abit off fun stop crying and move on to better things....... i think you are trying to pull the wool over some eyes here if you dont show your dogs are race your dogs at gamefairs are small shows why do u come?????? buy the sounds off it its not that u have a good heart and just like to support the shows.are u wouldnt be crying over spilt milk are u just nosey :huh: :huh: :huh::bad: