BANN-VALLEY LURCHER, WHIPPET & TERRIER SHOW & RACING

How can the be full whippets if one is bred the same as Paris the other the bred out of Zola Pasis or Zola are not whippets .

Well am going by what I have been told , when you are told something isnt it the turth no matter where it comes from ? no matter if the source is full of shit are not ? the colours are the same and thats good enough for me . Dont think the is such thing as whippets now they are doing what the lurcher folk have done and that is bread as close to greys as they can to win races . If you wanted a hunting dog you would prob breed away from greys or whippets with more terrier .

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chontelle....... do you not think its about time you hang the boots up here???? Im sick of hearing you mouthing off under ALL your different names about how you catch this and how you catch that. the

Ian Greers Farm Portglenone was the venue for the Bann – Valley Lurcher, Whippet & Terrier Show yesterday Saturday 24th September 11. What an ideal place to hold the last show of the season, wi

I couldn't agree more, i attended the show, and it was my first ever event and found everyone very friendly and helpful, i took lsome shots of prize winners but paid particular attention to the racin

Posted Images

Guest Leanne23

whats the breeding in Ians 2 big dogs anybody know.

twiggy the big fawn dog "sukie" his breeding is sulkie greyhound whippet and the blue one "smokey" is border / greyhound............. hope that cleared that wee thing up before yous start your hissy fitts agian........ wee all know what wee have in are yards........ why have you asked?????

leanne

whats the breeding in Ians 2 big dogs anybody know.

twiggy the big fawn dog "sukie" his breeding is sulkie greyhound whippet and the blue one "smokey" is border / greyhound............. hope that cleared that wee thing up before yous start your hissy fitts agian........ wee all know what wee have in are yards........ why have you asked?????

leanne

shows you you cant go by what your told leanne think some dicks just get wine into them at night and slabber ,But hey whatever keeps em happy in there simple we lifes .

Edited by osprey39