BANN-VALLEY LURCHER, WHIPPET & TERRIER SHOW & RACING

Ian Greers Farm Portglenone was the venue for the Bann – Valley Lurcher, Whippet & Terrier Show yesterday Saturday 24th September 11. What an ideal place to hold the last show of the season, with a back ground of scenery of the beautiful Portglenone country side. This show was run by Ian , Arlene, and Nigel Greer and family, and I can honestly say without fear of contradiction, these people were the most welcoming and homely people I have ever met, and done everything in their power they could possibly do to run a very successful show and to make everybodys day a very enjoyable one. The show was very well attended, and the sun shone in abundance through the day. It was nice to meet some old friends, and also to make quite a few new ones as well. The showing commenced at 12.30 noon, and I have some random results as follows. Sorry I could not get around to every body.

Childrens Handling Class

1/ Abbey Dummigan

2/ Jack Dummigan

3/ Thomas Mc Fall

These little children have made their parents so proud of them, and all the other little children who also took part. Glen,Lesley and family , and the Mc Fall Family , you all have 3 up and coming future show men and women there. Must have been some very sleepy heads last night. There will be some fun and excitement with the teachers in school this Monday morning when the trophys are taken out of the school bags. Hope they all get a standing ovation. They deserve it.

Terriers ( Random )

Terrier Pups was won by well known Terrier man, none other than Peter Morgan. A lovely dog Peter, and a very worthy winner.

Terrier Pairs

Richard Hunter. A great pair Richard, and congratulations.

Working Terrier

Rodney Gibson. This was one proud man and a real winner. Congratulations Richard.

Cross Breeds

This was won by Jimmy Black, Jimmy delighted with your win. Well done, I am sure Peter was jealous of that one. I hope you hid that trophy in the van on the way home, in case Peter could take it home with him by mistake. ????

Jack Russells

This class was won by John Heaslip. John your dogs are all winners, and many congratulations with the Jack Russell.

Lakeland Class

1/ Peter Morgan

2/ John Heaslip

3/ Arlene Mc Clurkin

What more can I say about these 3 people, they all have winners in their kennels, and many congratulations on your win.

Border Terrier

This class was won by Pat Gorman. It was nice to see you again Pat, and a big congratulations on your win. Well deserved

Overall Champion Terrier

1/ Peter Morgan

2/ John Heaslip

3/ Adam Mc Kelvey

Peter, what can I say.You are a man that has won everything in the terrier ring.You have a lovely dog, and you have also had many winners at all the shows over the years. A well deserved winner and may you go on to have many more winners in the years to come.

Whippets ( Random )

Whippet Pups

1/ Davy Boyd

2/ Jack Dummigan

3/ Liz Mc Kinistry

Davy you done us proud. What a lovely pup.3 beautiful Whippets and all very worthy winners. Many congratulations.

Whippet Bitch

1/ Earl Gardiner

2/ Ann Forsythe

3/ Leanne Rea

All worthy winners, and many congratulations

Whippet Dog

1/ Thurlough O Hagan

2/ Ann Forsythe

3/ Mickey Quinn

All very worthy winners, especially little Thurlough O Hagan, who made his daddy Pearse O Hagan so proud of him. He cannot wait to bring his trophy into school on Monday morning, and guess who is his teacher, his mother. I would love to be a fly on the wall in that class room on Monday morning. Well done to all.

Working Whippet Bitch

1/ Charlene Rafferty

2/ Michelle Rafferty

3/ Jason Dunwoody.

All lovely dogs and all winners. The Rafferty sisters know how to handle their dogs, and this year past has had many winners from their kennels, and will go on to have many more. Also Jason Dunwoodys name has come up a lot lately as a winner, and a force to be reckoned with. Congratulations Jason, well done.

Working Whippet Dog

1/ Leanne Rea

2/ Ann Forsythe

3/ Glen Doherty.

Congratulations to all the winners. Leanne, that is a cracking we whippet you have there, and a real winner. You are another lady who knows how to show a dog. Well done to Anne and Glen as well. Lovely dogs. Watch out Glenn, the junior Dummigans are catching up on you.

Whippet Pairs

1/ John Mc Stay

2/ Glen Doherty

3/ Davy Boyd.

These were all lovely Whippet pairs, and were all worthy winners. Well done to all.

Overall Show Champion Whippet

1/ Leanne Rea

2/ Pearse O Hagan/ Thurlough O Hagan

3/ Earl Gardiner

Leanne and Paul, Many congratulations on your big win. You have a lovely Whippet there and a well deserved winner, and may you both go on to win many more. Also many congratulations to Pearse/thurlough, and Earl.

Lurchers ( Random )

1/ Celine Lowry

2/ Michelle Rafferty

3/ Anne Forsythe

Congratulations to all. Celine, you had a great winning day

yesterday.

Rough Coat Lurchers over 23

1/ Gerard Maybin

2/ Paul Richards

3/ Kieran Curran

All lovely dogs. Congratulations to all the winners.

Under 23 smooth

1/ Kirsty Harpur

This young lady has judged and showed many winners in her young life. Coming from a family where many winning racing and showing dogs have been produced , there is very little Kirsty has to learn about showing and racing her dogs. Well done Kirsty and congratulations.

Smooth Over

1/ Mickey Quinn

2/ Christopher Loughran

3/ Billy Copeland

Mickey Quinns dog is a hard act to follow. This dog this year , has won many trophys for his proud owner Mickey. Well done Mickey, Christopher and Billy. All 3 a long time with dogs and all winners.

Hare Class

1/ Ann Forsythe ( Sox )

2/ John Mc Stay

3/ Kyla Love

3 lovely Dogs. Again Sox cleared the boards, as he done many times before. A very worthy winner. My other half John and Kyla also were very worthy winners.

Fox Class

1/ Arlene Mc Clurkin

2/ Rab Greer

3/ Billy Copeland

Congratulations to all the class winners

Terrier Cross Lurcher

1/ Kyla Love

2/ Celine Lowry

3/ Leanne Rea

Barry Holland was a very proud man yesterday, watching his lovely daughter Kyla winning with her lovely lurcher. Well done Kyla, Celine , and Leanne. I think the women took over yesterday in the winning stakes.

Collie Cross

1/ Chris Loughran

Well done Chris, you certainly had a good days winning yesterday. Lovely dogs and a well deserved win.

Lamping class

1/ Stephen Dummigan, Dad Glenn sure a proud father yesterday. Well done Stephen , we are all so proud of you.

2/ Margaret Mc Stay ( Myself ) with the best lamper in the kennel, our Amber. Love her to bits

Lurcher Pairs was won by Billy Copeland. Billy 2 lovely dogs and congratulations.

Overall Lurcher Champion

1/ Mickey Quinn with Rusty

2/ Christopher Loughran

3/ Kyla Love.

The Mighty Quinn done it again with Rusty dog taking the Lurcher Show Champion. Mickey you have a beautiful dog there, and a real Champion. A very worthy winner, as was Christopher Loughran, and Kyla Love. When you get to this length in a show you know you have top class dogs.Well done to all.

Overall Show Champion went to the Mighty Quinn ( Mickey Quinn ) with his winning Lurcher Rusty. This Championship could not of went to a nicer more honest and genuine person than Mickey Quinn from Lurgan in County Armagh. Mickey is a great huntsman and a real gentleman. Mickey and his son Michael have attended all of the shows this year and every year past and both of them have won many Trophys, North and South of the border, for showing and Racing, both with Whippets and Lurchers. A big well done Mickey, and I am sure Paula had the bottle out last night in the Quinn household to toast her winning husband and son.

Congratulations to Reserve Champion Peter Morgan, and runner up to Reserve Leanne Rea. Brilliant win for end of show season. Well done to all.

Racing Results

Terriers

Jimmy Black unchallenged. Jimmy congratulations.

Lurchers

Unders

Kirsty Harpur with Tina . A big congratulations Kirsty, Dad Billy will be very proud of you.

Overs

Ian Hawthorne and Janet Young with Suki. This dog Suki is in a class of his own. He has won many shows in the past, and I have no doubt in my mind that he will win many more. A real winner there Janet and Ian and a big congratulations.

Whippets

Eddie Mc Kinistrys Whippet Cody was the winner of the whippet racing and then went on to win Overall Champion Racer. What a title. This dog is a force to be reckoned with and has won everything in sight all year and previous years. Eddie and Liz a big congratulations on your big win, and may you keep on winning. The mantle piece in your house most be coming down with trophys . Well done to both of you

Finally, may I take this opportunity to thank Ian, Arlene and Nigel Greer for a brilliant and well organised first show. The hospitality you showed to everybody on the day was excellent. The bowl of Stew and Arlenes pastries went down a treat after the show, and the chat and the craic was great. Billy Harpur and Bluebell was there to take photographs of everyones moment of glory, a job well done by both and many thanks. Bluebell,(Deidre Mc Coy ) you must off taken some pictures this year, and previous years. No doubt over the long cold winter, you will put some up to refresh our memories of happy times. Looking forward to seeing some of Ian and Nigels show up shortly. A big thank you to the judges who done a wonderful, but very difficult with such effiency. Before I sign off, I would like to congratulate Nigel Greer and his lovely wife on the birth of their little girl. A gift from god.

As it is the end of the show season I would like to thank all the show and game fair organisers for a brilliant summer of showing and racing. You have put this Island of ours both North and South of the border and acroos the water in England and Scotland on the map for all the good reasons once again. My heart and soul is in these shows and if the Good Lord spares me and the other half , I hope to meet up with you all again next year. Again Ian, Arlene and Nigel, many thanks for yesterday. God Bless

Margaret Mc Stay

• Like 1

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chontelle....... do you not think its about time you hang the boots up here???? Im sick of hearing you mouthing off under ALL your different names about how you catch this and how you catch that. the

Ian Greers Farm Portglenone was the venue for the Bann – Valley Lurcher, Whippet & Terrier Show yesterday Saturday 24th September 11. What an ideal place to hold the last show of the season, wi

I couldn't agree more, i attended the show, and it was my first ever event and found everyone very friendly and helpful, i took lsome shots of prize winners but paid particular attention to the racin

Posted Images

I couldn't agree more, i attended the show, and it was my first ever event and found everyone very friendly and helpful, i took lsome shots of prize winners but paid particular attention to the racing, a very well organised event and i will be looking foward to the next event , heres a few samples as promised

Davy Steele

post-66475-0-28502600-1317386101_thumb.jpg

Edited by davi1978
  • Like 1

A whippet winning over all beating the overs and unders , So much for a whippet not being able to compete in with the lurchers not only was this one compitive but fastest dog in the event if they are able to compete and beat nonpeds why a whippet class ?

• Like 1
Guest Leanne23

the over all racing was a bit off fun!!!!!!! it wasnt boiled down to being compitive the 3 dogs went ahead and wee all agreed to give the whippet a 10 to 15yards head start as u would all ready know a whippet is not going to beat the bigger dogs if it was on the starting line with the rest.......... so it was a good idea to give the whippet that little bit extra it made the over all final very intreseting to watch all close races

leanne

Ian Greers Farm Portglenone was the venue for the Bann Valley Lurcher, Whippet & Terrier Show yesterday Saturday 24th September 11. What an ideal place to hold the last show of the season, with a back ground of scenery of the beautiful Portglenone country side. This show was run by Ian , Arlene, and Nigel Greer and family, and I can honestly say without fear of contradiction, these people were the most welcoming and homely people I have ever met, and done everything in their power they could possibly do to run a very successful show and to make everybodys day a very enjoyable one. The show was very well attended, and the sun shone in abundance through the day. It was nice to meet some old friends, and also to make quite a few new ones as well. The showing commenced at 12.30 noon, and I have some random results as follows. Sorry I could not get around to every body.

Childrens Handling Class

1/ Abbey Dummigan

2/ Jack Dummigan

3/ Thomas Mc Fall

These little children have made their parents so proud of them, and all the other little children who also took part. Glen,Lesley and family , and the Mc Fall Family , you all have 3 up and coming future show men and women there. Must have been some very sleepy heads last night. There will be some fun and excitement with the teachers in school this Monday morning when the trophys are taken out of the school bags. Hope they all get a standing ovation. They deserve it.

Terriers ( Random )

Terrier Pups was won by well known Terrier man, none other than Peter Morgan. A lovely dog Peter, and a very worthy winner.

Terrier Pairs

Working Terrier

Rodney Gibson. This was one proud man and a real winner. Congratulations Richard.

Cross Breeds

This was won by Jimmy Black, Jimmy delighted with your win. Well done, I am sure Peter was jealous of that one. I hope you hid that trophy in the van on the way home, in case Peter could take it home with him by mistake. ????

Jack Russells

This class was won by John Heaslip. John your dogs are all winners, and many congratulations with the Jack Russell.

Lakeland Class

1/ Peter Morgan

2/ John Heaslip

3/ Arlene Mc Clurkin

What more can I say about these 3 people, they all have winners in their kennels, and many congratulations on your win.

Border Terrier

This class was won by Pat Gorman. It was nice to see you again Pat, and a big congratulations on your win. Well deserved

Overall Champion Terrier

1/ Peter Morgan

2/ John Heaslip

3/ Adam Mc Kelvey

Peter, what can I say.You are a man that has won everything in the terrier ring.You have a lovely dog, and you have also had many winners at all the shows over the years. A well deserved winner and may you go on to have many more winners in the years to come.

Whippets ( Random )

Whippet Pups

1/ Davy Boyd

2/ Jack Dummigan

3/ Liz Mc Kinistry

Davy you done us proud. What a lovely pup.3 beautiful Whippets and all very worthy winners. Many congratulations.

Whippet Bitch

1/ Earl Gardiner

2/ Ann Forsythe

3/ Leanne Rea

Whippet Dog

1/ Thurlough O Hagan

2/ Ann Forsythe

3/ Mickey Quinn

All very worthy winners, especially little Thurlough O Hagan, who made his daddy Pearse O Hagan so proud of him. He cannot wait to bring his trophy into school on Monday morning, and guess who is his teacher, his mother. I would love to be a fly on the wall in that class room on Monday morning. Well done to all.

Working Whippet Bitch

1/ Charlene Rafferty

2/ Michelle Rafferty

3/ Jason Dunwoody.

All lovely dogs and all winners. The Rafferty sisters know how to handle their dogs, and this year past has had many winners from their kennels, and will go on to have many more. Also Jason Dunwoodys name has come up a lot lately as a winner, and a force to be reckoned with. Congratulations Jason, well done.

Working Whippet Dog

1/ Leanne Rea

2/ Ann Forsythe

3/ Glen Doherty.

Congratulations to all the winners. Leanne, that is a cracking we whippet you have there, and a real winner. You are another lady who knows how to show a dog. Well done to Anne and Glen as well. Lovely dogs. Watch out Glenn, the junior Dummigans are catching up on you.

Whippet Pairs

1/ John Mc Stay

2/ Glen Doherty

3/ Davy Boyd.

These were all lovely Whippet pairs, and were all worthy winners. Well done to all.

1/ Leanne Rea

3/ Earl Gardiner

Leanne and Paul, Many congratulations on your big win. You have a lovely Whippet there and a well deserved winner, and may you both go on to win many more. Also many congratulations to Pearse/thurlough, and Earl.

Lurchers ( Random )

1/ Celine Lowry

2/ Michelle Rafferty

3/ Anne Forsythe

yesterday.

1/ Gerard Maybin

2/ Paul Richards

3/ Kieran Curran

Under 23 smooth

1/ Kirsty Harpur

This young lady has judged and showed many winners in her young life. Coming from a family where many winning racing and showing dogs have been produced , there is very little Kirsty has to learn about showing and racing her dogs. Well done Kirsty and congratulations.

Smooth Over

1/ Mickey Quinn

2/ Christopher Loughran

3/ Billy Copeland

Mickey Quinns dog is a hard act to follow. This dog this year , has won many trophys for his proud owner Mickey. Well done Mickey, Christopher and Billy. All 3 a long time with dogs and all winners.

Hare Class

1/ Ann Forsythe ( Sox )

2/ John Mc Stay

3/ Kyla Love

3 lovely Dogs. Again Sox cleared the boards, as he done many times before. A very worthy winner. My other half John and Kyla also were very worthy winners.

Fox Class

1/ Arlene Mc Clurkin

2/ Rab Greer

3/ Billy Copeland

Terrier Cross Lurcher

1/ Kyla Love

2/ Celine Lowry

3/ Leanne Rea

Barry Holland was a very proud man yesterday, watching his lovely daughter Kyla winning with her lovely lurcher. Well done Kyla, Celine , and Leanne. I think the women took over yesterday in the winning stakes.

Collie Cross

1/ Chris Loughran

Well done Chris, you certainly had a good days winning yesterday. Lovely dogs and a well deserved win.

Lamping class

1/ Stephen Dummigan, Dad Glenn sure a proud father yesterday. Well done Stephen , we are all so proud of you.

2/ Margaret Mc Stay ( Myself ) with the best lamper in the kennel, our Amber. Love her to bits

Lurcher Pairs was won by Billy Copeland. Billy 2 lovely dogs and congratulations.

Overall Lurcher Champion

2/ Christopher Loughran

3/ Kyla Love.

The Mighty Quinn done it again with Rusty dog taking the Lurcher Show Champion. Mickey you have a beautiful dog there, and a real Champion. A very worthy winner, as was Christopher Loughran, and Kyla Love. When you get to this length in a show you know you have top class dogs.Well done to all.

Overall Show Champion went to the Mighty Quinn ( Mickey Quinn ) with his winning Lurcher Rusty. This Championship could not of went to a nicer more honest and genuine person than Mickey Quinn from Lurgan in County Armagh. Mickey is a great huntsman and a real gentleman. Mickey and his son Michael have attended all of the shows this year and every year past and both of them have won many Trophys, North and South of the border, for showing and Racing, both with Whippets and Lurchers. A big well done Mickey, and I am sure Paula had the bottle out last night in the Quinn household to toast her winning husband and son.

Congratulations to Reserve Champion Peter Morgan, and runner up to Reserve Leanne Rea. Brilliant win for end of show season. Well done to all.

Racing Results

Terriers

Lurchers

Unders

Kirsty Harpur with Tina . A big congratulations Kirsty, Dad Billy will be very proud of you.

Overs

Ian Hawthorne and Janet Young with Suki. This dog Suki is in a class of his own. He has won many shows in the past, and I have no doubt in my mind that he will win many more. A real winner there Janet and Ian and a big congratulations.

Whippets

Eddie Mc Kinistrys Whippet Cody was the winner of the whippet racing and then went on to win Overall Champion Racer. What a title. This dog is a force to be reckoned with and has won everything in sight all year and previous years. Eddie and Liz a big congratulations on your big win, and may you keep on winning. The mantle piece in your house most be coming down with trophys . Well done to both of you

Finally, may I take this opportunity to thank Ian, Arlene and Nigel Greer for a brilliant and well organised first show. The hospitality you showed to everybody on the day was excellent. The bowl of Stew and Arlenes pastries went down a treat after the show, and the chat and the craic was great. Billy Harpur and Bluebell was there to take photographs of everyones moment of glory, a job well done by both and many thanks. Bluebell,(Deidre Mc Coy ) you must off taken some pictures this year, and previous years. No doubt over the long cold winter, you will put some up to refresh our memories of happy times. Looking forward to seeing some of Ian and Nigels show up shortly. A big thank you to the judges who done a wonderful, but very difficult with such effiency. Before I sign off, I would like to congratulate Nigel Greer and his lovely wife on the birth of their little girl. A gift from god.

As it is the end of the show season I would like to thank all the show and game fair organisers for a brilliant summer of showing and racing. You have put this Island of ours both North and South of the border and acroos the water in England and Scotland on the map for all the good reasons once again. My heart and soul is in these shows and if the Good Lord spares me and the other half , I hope to meet up with you all again next year. Again Ian, Arlene and Nigel, many thanks for yesterday. God Bless

Margaret Mc Stay

Do all these dogs work in the winter or do they sit beside the fire.

Guest Leanne23

Ian Greers Farm Portglenone was the venue for the Bann – Valley Lurcher, Whippet & Terrier Show yesterday Saturday 24th September 11. What an ideal place to hold the last show of the season, with a back ground of scenery of the beautiful Portglenone country side. This show was run by Ian , Arlene, and Nigel Greer and family, and I can honestly say without fear of contradiction, these people were the most welcoming and homely people I have ever met, and done everything in their power they could possibly do to run a very successful show and to make everybodys day a very enjoyable one. The show was very well attended, and the sun shone in abundance through the day. It was nice to meet some old friends, and also to make quite a few new ones as well. The showing commenced at 12.30 noon, and I have some random results as follows. Sorry I could not get around to every body.

Childrens Handling Class

1/ Abbey Dummigan

2/ Jack Dummigan

3/ Thomas Mc Fall

Terriers ( Random )

Terrier Pairs

Working Terrier

Cross Breeds

Jack Russells

Lakeland Class

1/ Peter Morgan

2/ John Heaslip

3/ Arlene Mc Clurkin

Border Terrier

Overall Champion Terrier

1/ Peter Morgan

2/ John Heaslip

3/ Adam Mc Kelvey

Whippets ( Random )

Whippet Pups

1/ Davy Boyd

2/ Jack Dummigan

3/ Liz Mc Kinistry

Whippet Bitch

1/ Earl Gardiner

2/ Ann Forsythe

3/ Leanne Rea

Whippet Dog

1/ Thurlough O Hagan

2/ Ann Forsythe

3/ Mickey Quinn

Working Whippet Bitch

1/ Charlene Rafferty

2/ Michelle Rafferty

3/ Jason Dunwoody.

Working Whippet Dog

1/ Leanne Rea

2/ Ann Forsythe

3/ Glen Doherty.

Whippet Pairs

1/ John Mc Stay

2/ Glen Doherty

3/ Davy Boyd.

1/ Leanne Rea

3/ Earl Gardiner

Lurchers ( Random )

1/ Celine Lowry

2/ Michelle Rafferty

3/ Anne Forsythe

yesterday.

1/ Gerard Maybin

2/ Paul Richards

3/ Kieran Curran

Under 23 smooth

1/ Kirsty Harpur

Smooth Over

1/ Mickey Quinn

2/ Christopher Loughran

3/ Billy Copeland

Hare Class

1/ Ann Forsythe ( Sox )

2/ John Mc Stay

3/ Kyla Love

Fox Class

1/ Arlene Mc Clurkin

2/ Rab Greer

3/ Billy Copeland

Terrier Cross Lurcher

1/ Kyla Love

2/ Celine Lowry

3/ Leanne Rea

Collie Cross

1/ Chris Loughran

Lamping class

Overall Lurcher Champion

2/ Christopher Loughran

3/ Kyla Love.

Racing Results

Terriers

Lurchers

Unders

Overs

Whippets

Margaret Mc Stay

my whippet the one that won overall whippet is working and he also sits in front off a fire :yes: !!!!!!!!

leanne

Childrens Handling Class

1/ Abbey Dummigan

2/ Jack Dummigan

3/ Thomas Mc Fall

Terriers ( Random )

Terrier Pairs

Working Terrier

Cross Breeds

Jack Russells

Lakeland Class

1/ Peter Morgan

2/ John Heaslip

3/ Arlene Mc Clurkin

Border Terrier

Overall Champion Terrier

1/ Peter Morgan

2/ John Heaslip

3/ Adam Mc Kelvey

Whippets ( Random )

Whippet Pups

1/ Davy Boyd

2/ Jack Dummigan

3/ Liz Mc Kinistry

Whippet Bitch

1/ Earl Gardiner

2/ Ann Forsythe

3/ Leanne Rea

Whippet Dog

1/ Thurlough O Hagan

2/ Ann Forsythe

3/ Mickey Quinn

Working Whippet Bitch

1/ Charlene Rafferty

2/ Michelle Rafferty

3/ Jason Dunwoody.

Working Whippet Dog

1/ Leanne Rea

2/ Ann Forsythe

3/ Glen Doherty.

Whippet Pairs

1/ John Mc Stay

2/ Glen Doherty

3/ Davy Boyd.

1/ Leanne Rea

3/ Earl Gardiner

Lurchers ( Random )

1/ Celine Lowry

2/ Michelle Rafferty

3/ Anne Forsythe

yesterday.

1/ Gerard Maybin

2/ Paul Richards

3/ Kieran Curran

Under 23 smooth

1/ Kirsty Harpur

Smooth Over

1/ Mickey Quinn

2/ Christopher Loughran

3/ Billy Copeland

Hare Class

1/ Ann Forsythe ( Sox )

2/ John Mc Stay

3/ Kyla Love

Fox Class

1/ Arlene Mc Clurkin

2/ Rab Greer

3/ Billy Copeland

Terrier Cross Lurcher

1/ Kyla Love

2/ Celine Lowry

3/ Leanne Rea

Collie Cross

1/ Chris Loughran

Lamping class

Overall Lurcher Champion

2/ Christopher Loughran

3/ Kyla Love.

Racing Results

Terriers

Lurchers

Unders

Overs

Whippets

Margaret Mc Stay

my whippet the one that won overall whippet is working and he also sits in front off a fire :yes: !!!!!!!!

leanne

good to here you get them out hope you have a good season. :thumbs:

Guest Leanne23

Childrens Handling Class

1/ Abbey Dummigan

2/ Jack Dummigan

3/ Thomas Mc Fall

Terriers ( Random )

Terrier Pairs

Working Terrier

Cross Breeds

Jack Russells

Lakeland Class

1/ Peter Morgan

2/ John Heaslip

3/ Arlene Mc Clurkin

Border Terrier

Overall Champion Terrier

1/ Peter Morgan

2/ John Heaslip

3/ Adam Mc Kelvey

Whippets ( Random )

Whippet Pups

1/ Davy Boyd

2/ Jack Dummigan

3/ Liz Mc Kinistry

Whippet Bitch

1/ Earl Gardiner

2/ Ann Forsythe

3/ Leanne Rea

Whippet Dog

1/ Thurlough O Hagan

2/ Ann Forsythe

3/ Mickey Quinn

Working Whippet Bitch

1/ Charlene Rafferty

2/ Michelle Rafferty

3/ Jason Dunwoody.

Working Whippet Dog

1/ Leanne Rea

2/ Ann Forsythe

3/ Glen Doherty.

Whippet Pairs

1/ John Mc Stay

2/ Glen Doherty

3/ Davy Boyd.

1/ Leanne Rea

3/ Earl Gardiner

Lurchers ( Random )

1/ Celine Lowry

2/ Michelle Rafferty

3/ Anne Forsythe

yesterday.

1/ Gerard Maybin

2/ Paul Richards

3/ Kieran Curran

Under 23 smooth

1/ Kirsty Harpur

Smooth Over

1/ Mickey Quinn

2/ Christopher Loughran

3/ Billy Copeland

Hare Class

1/ Ann Forsythe ( Sox )

2/ John Mc Stay

3/ Kyla Love

Fox Class

1/ Arlene Mc Clurkin

2/ Rab Greer

3/ Billy Copeland

Terrier Cross Lurcher

1/ Kyla Love

2/ Celine Lowry

3/ Leanne Rea

Collie Cross

1/ Chris Loughran

Lamping class

Overall Lurcher Champion

2/ Christopher Loughran

3/ Kyla Love.

Racing Results

Terriers

Lurchers

Unders

Overs

Whippets

Margaret Mc Stay

leanne

Childrens Handling Class

1/ Abbey Dummigan

2/ Jack Dummigan

3/ Thomas Mc Fall

Terriers ( Random )

Terrier Pairs

Working Terrier

Cross Breeds

Jack Russells

Lakeland Class

1/ Peter Morgan

2/ John Heaslip

3/ Arlene Mc Clurkin

Border Terrier

Overall Champion Terrier

1/ Peter Morgan

2/ John Heaslip

3/ Adam Mc Kelvey

Whippets ( Random )

Whippet Pups

1/ Davy Boyd

2/ Jack Dummigan

3/ Liz Mc Kinistry

Whippet Bitch

1/ Earl Gardiner

2/ Ann Forsythe

3/ Leanne Rea

Whippet Dog

1/ Thurlough O Hagan

2/ Ann Forsythe

3/ Mickey Quinn

Working Whippet Bitch

1/ Charlene Rafferty

2/ Michelle Rafferty

3/ Jason Dunwoody.

Working Whippet Dog

1/ Leanne Rea

2/ Ann Forsythe

3/ Glen Doherty.

Whippet Pairs

1/ John Mc Stay

2/ Glen Doherty

3/ Davy Boyd.

1/ Leanne Rea

3/ Earl Gardiner

Lurchers ( Random )

1/ Celine Lowry

2/ Michelle Rafferty

3/ Anne Forsythe

yesterday.

1/ Gerard Maybin

2/ Paul Richards

3/ Kieran Curran

Under 23 smooth

1/ Kirsty Harpur

Smooth Over

1/ Mickey Quinn

2/ Christopher Loughran

3/ Billy Copeland

Hare Class

1/ Ann Forsythe ( Sox )

2/ John Mc Stay

3/ Kyla Love

Fox Class

1/ Arlene Mc Clurkin

2/ Rab Greer

3/ Billy Copeland

Terrier Cross Lurcher

1/ Kyla Love

2/ Celine Lowry

3/ Leanne Rea

Collie Cross

1/ Chris Loughran

Lamping class

Overall Lurcher Champion

2/ Christopher Loughran

3/ Kyla Love.

Racing Results

Terriers

Lurchers

Unders

Overs

Whippets

Margaret Mc Stay

leanne

thanks i hope so too :thumbs:

leanne

whats the breeding in Ians 2 big dogs anybody know.

Think the Blue one is the same way bread as Deidre McCoys Paris and the other on might be out of Zola but not sure . They are both pure whippets that he has feed to much calcium to when they were pups so they have went abit over 20" when I asked him about two weeks ago about them and said do they hunt he said to me HUNT fcuk off , He said not with these dogs dont be a" dick " I said xplane ... Hunting dogs dont win races, they do win shows ! Racing dogs dont hunt , and dont win much shows ... So" Horses for courses" simple as ...But if you just new to the game you will learn some day .......