Sign in to follow this  
shepherd

Two strong wheatonx greyhoung pups

I didnt take notes Dotty but we both know "deep down" that your a messer with a dongle and a dole card! :yes:

so ye admit that ye spouting shite on the net???? ye not sure what ye heard but hey ye make yer own version up.... i feel for ye mate :cray:

Turn it round as best you can,your into rabbiting and pretend over a computer that your something entirely different to what you really are??

Ever heard the saying "keep it real"

If you want to shed tears do it for your self you sad,hunting wannabe.

im saying no more,only you can fool these and im real proud of you :toast:

so are ye admitting ye spoutinh shite on the net???? come on, ye stated facts aboot me an noo i question them ye leaving the convo lol

shows yer true colours sweetie you should try an keepin it real, many dogs ye had in past 5 years??? go on be honest... lol

then we will see who is the dog dealer lol

an as for the bunny bashing, i hold my hands up, im guilty, where have i said other wise tho?????

thats right i didnae ye fooking twit :laugh:

Ill answer your question cheese tits!

When my mate put the add up i was sat next to him,and low and behold you jumped straight down his neck about something you know zero about!! so i explained that i had the pleasure of meeting you a couple of years ago! problem ??? deal with it!!!

next ive had 3 dogs,one off your friend (roxy) my mate bought billy( he picked him up) because i decided he was to big for me,if it makes you happy i will happily go round tomorrow and get a pic of him and a bitch that died whilst out lamping last year,so thats 2 and a 10 month old pup thats at my feet now so please switch your computer off realise that your a bull shittxr and get your head on your pillow :icon_redface:

show me where i have bullshitted, wheras you admitted you have :laugh:

Where??? Your boring chum and next time you think its wise to PM me getting smart think on,think on!! :bye:

I can't vouch for chris's dog mac he's some tool,as for the bitch she's to young to have proved herself & as chris stated he told the lad to cull the pups!!! Atb cbx

im not from burnley pal and you have asked sumone how meny dogs they had in the last five years how meny have you had?

1 bitch pts

1 bitch terrier here aged 6 been here since pup

1 bitch here off chris

1 deergrey here i had from a pup off another member on this site

1 lurcher dog gifted to friend

any dog i have passed on has been FREE all dogs i have had come here as pups,

ask fazza what happend to the mishaw/bullx's he forgot to mention, oh aye an the rest a them :laugh:

what my minshaw/bullx's that i had to very reluctley parted with because i was working away!!

the 1 that was sold as a fox dog, but turned oot not to be lol tut tut

rehomed as a pet noo mate :thumbs:

How come the bitch was in with a dog if she was in season out of curiosity did nobody know she was in season ?? ye should of culled the pups fella saved yourself some grief

DOTTY ITS NOT THE POINT WHAT DOGS YOU HAVE ITS YOU HAVE CALLED ME A LIER ,TOLD YOU I WASNT HAPPY ABOUT THE LITTER AND SAID SEND IT BACK ,YOU HAVE TO BELEAVE SOME 1 WHEN THEY TEL YOU A DOG IS BRED WHAT WAY ,WHAT I NEVER IN A MILLON YEARS THOUGHT ID SEE TWO CHOCLATE PUPS AND WHEN I PUT TAYNE UP ABOUT HOW HE WAS BRED I GOT AND HER WORD (YOU CAN GET CHOCALTE KERRY BLUE TERRIERS ) PMSFL WHAT BULL SHIT ,I DONT HAVE OWT TO DO WITH HER BUT WILL SAY WHAT EVER CROSS HER DOG IS HE NOT A BAD WORKING DOG AND IVE SEEN HIM WORK A GOOD BIT ,WOULD I USE THE DOG AGAIN NO I WOULDNT AS I DONT NO HOW THE f**k ITS BRED

what my minshaw/bullx's that i had to very reluctley parted with because i was working away!!

the 1 that was sold as a fox dog, but turned oot not to be lol tut tut

rehomed as a pet noo mate :thumbs:

What another jacker! hey dotty if i counted the money i spent on jackers maybe i could buy your house back and you wouldnt have to live with friends across the road and stare out the window you ugly kent!!

DOTTY ITS NOT THE POINT WHAT DOGS YOU HAVE ITS YOU HAVE CALLED ME A LIER ,TOLD YOU I WASNT HAPPY ABOUT THE LITTER AND SAID SEND IT BACK ,YOU HAVE TO BELEAVE SOME 1 WHEN THEY TEL YOU A DOG IS BRED WHAT WAY ,WHAT I NEVER IN A MILLON YEARS THOUGHT ID SEE TWO CHOCLATE PUPS AND WHEN I PUT TAYNE UP ABOUT HOW HE WAS BRED I GOT AND HER WORD (YOU CAN GET CHOCALTE KERRY BLUE TERRIERS ) PMSFL WHAT BULL SHIT ,I DONT HAVE OWT TO DO WITH HER BUT WILL SAY WHAT EVER CROSS HER DOG IS HE NOT A BAD WORKING DOG AND IVE SEEN HIM WORK A GOOD BIT ,WOULD I USE THE DOG AGAIN NO I WOULDNT AS I DONT NO HOW THE f**k ITS BRED

fae where i am sitting chris you did lie to me, you told me i was getting a pup bred 1 way...

you then found out an still never told me, untill 1 a the young lads that had the smooth choc pup told me on here in pm that you were noo saying it was a bullx

i will gee yer due, as soon as i asked ye told me that ye thoyght tanya was full a shite, an i agree, ye dont get choc kerryx's ffs

thats just daft, if she lied to you then so be it, but you passed the lie on, an i had to ask a few month later before i was told the truth...

you no fk all was sold on what she had done for me with a trail but the lad could not wait and come and got her and see had not run for 6mouth and got tuck out the frist night and he was happy as a pig in s**t with her and then night after night noon stop told the lad to bring her back but didnt want to drive all the way back up........11mouth down the line she got dumped in a kennels puped up and they rung me because she was still chiped to me.......she had 11pups one died now she is back in my kennel so you no nothing dotty and thats for you jo54 you fking scum bag!!!!!!!

Edited by byker83