whats the best spring/ gas ram airgun on the market?

You obviously never read the R10 section then....

:laugh: ended up up getting a BSA XL tactical :blink: i must say so far im pleased with it. :victory:

I just sold a Tuned XL wich is awsome.... Shoots perfect groups at 75 and 100 meter...

Tuned by who? God? :blink:

Myself mate.... It's a second profession for me... We are allowed to have air weapons without any restriction about power...

Ask Secretagentmole overhere and a few others such as Phill, BSA rifles etc... They all know me and some of them personaly...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Classic Andy I also think their Crap, Should have bought a HW, Air arms or Diana instead of that Rough Spanish Door stop.   regards Daz

Best spring rifles money can buy off the shelf. Fixed-barrel underlevers are:   WEIHRAUCH HW77, HW97, AIR ARMS TX200/TX200HC. PROSPORT.   Best Break Barrel spring rifle.   WEIHRAUCH HW80. HW80K

Extremely satisfied by my HW 90 gasram, but not a " Ladies gun "...

:laugh: ended up up getting a BSA XL tactical :blink: i must say so far im pleased with it. :victory:

I just sold a Tuned XL wich is awsome.... Shoots perfect groups at 75 and 100 meter...

Classic Andy :laugh::D:laugh:

I also think their Crap, Should have bought a HW, Air arms or Diana instead of that Rough Spanish Door stop.

regards Daz :ninja:

• Like 2

Myself mate.... It's a second profession for me... We are allowed to have air weapons without any restriction about power...

Ask Secretagentmole overhere and a few others such as Phill, BSA rifles etc... They all know me and some of them personaly...

If you can get that performance from a Spanish built Lightning then my hat is well and truly off to you, Sir.

Even at the UK's lowly power limit they're not exactly nice to shoot so how do you tame them at higher power and also how do you get a reliable enough barrel lock up for that kind of accuracy? I honestly would like to know as I used to make my living from playing about with springers many years ago.

You may want to PM me, mate, as this could be against open forum rules.

Cheers :thumbs:

If you can get that performance from a Spanish built Lightning then my hat is well and truly off to you, Sir.

Even at the UK's lowly power limit they're not exactly nice to shoot so how do you tame them at higher power and also how do you get a reliable enough barrel lock up for that kind of accuracy? I honestly would like to know as I used to make my living from playing about with springers many years ago.

I will send you a pm this evening... Now I need to deliver some wood to friend (firewood)

I will send you a pm this evening... Now I need to deliver some wood to friend (firewood)

Thanks. Looking forward to reading it. Have fun with your wood!! :laugh::D

Thanks. Looking forward to reading it. Have fun with your wood!! :laugh::D

pffffffffff. hard work you know.... I'm waiting on him for helping me a hand.... grgrgrgrgrgrgrgr :icon_eek::blink::whistling::angel:

Loving how this thread is turning out, seems our Belgian air rifle import/export/arms dealer may need a ladder throwing down to him if someone doesnt take his shovel away! Keep digging 'tard :) We all know that the lightning always was and always will be a little bit crap and no amount of tuning will correct that, and there again you would have to do so much to it that it would no longer be a lightning!

all the best.

• Like 1

Right then I've coppied and pasted Stefaan's PM to me (below) as it's well within forum rules, IMO. So all you need to do to make a Lighting perform as claimed is to follow these steps (without useing an FAC rated kit of course unless you hold one :thumbs: ). Read on......

A VENOM kit from Steve Pope (fac ofcourse) Recrowning the barrel, all the burs (that's the word I think) removed... Polishing the triggergroup.... I don't say it's a weapon like my Steyers but for his price it's a damn good weapon then...

Stefaan

Edit to add (by me).... Thanks for taking the time to reply, Stefaan.

Edited by andyfr1968

Jesus Andy is this instruction on turd polishing now?!!

BSA Frightning'

That's a tuned Lightning with the accuracy removed. :tongue2::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

[quote name='markha' timestamp='1317660582'

Loving how this thread is turning out, seems our Belgian air rifle import/export/arms dealer may need a ladder throwing down to him if someone doesnt take his shovel away! Keep digging 'tard :) We all know that the lightning always was and always will be a little bit crap and no amount of tuning will correct that, and there again you would have to do so much to it that it would no longer be a lightning!

all the best.

BSA FRIGHTNIN'

?????

Moley, Phill and Brummy BSA do you know this Belgian guy personally? :hmm:

Jesus Andy is this instruction on turd polishing now?!!

BSA Frightning'

That's a tuned Lightning with the accuracy removed. :tongue2::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

[quote name='markha' timestamp='1317660582'

all the best.

BSA FRIGHTNIN'

?????

Yes it's as simple as that, Simon. Stick a Venom kit in, re-crown the barrel, de-bur and polish a bit and you've transformed a shonky piece of poorly made tat into a pin splitting, deadly assassin's tool. Simple as!! :thumbs::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I agree, i sold my HW97K for an 80 and fell in love with it within minutes. Went out lamping last night with rabbit magnums, pigeon and a rabbit stone dead at about 40 yards, head shot on the rabbit sounded like an oak branch cracking!!!........

I can't stop taking my 80 out of the cabinet and just looking and handling it, is this normal?? :boogy:

thanks for all the feedback on a good choice of springer :whistling: to be honest i still don't regret getting the XL tactical even if i went for an AA or HW i probably would of got the BSA as well :tongue2: i just love the weight of it and the stock feels great also really quiet too, its zeroed in and ready to go, taking it out tonight with the lamp on my friends permission ill post the pics of all the rabbits tommorow! (providing the weather is good for it :huh: )

:gunsmilie: