Best curry iv made to date

nothing beats a good steak pie with mash and peas.or a plate of mince and tatties..

now thats proper scran mate :thumbs: something you can eat without sweating like a kunt and the endless sniffling to stop the snot drops ending up on your plate :laugh:

lol very true craigy.

i can never ever remember a time when some said to me got sore guts,from my mince and tatties or pie and beans.however i wish i had a penny for everytime i have heard about the shits.or dodgy guts from eating that foreign muck lol

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im not being funny but you could put a mange riddled fox into any curry sauce and not have fecking clue what your eating,after all thats why they invented the filth,theres no such thing as a good curr

You want to get out more

i think you'l find you can

Posted Images

Grilled dover sole, gambas a pil-pil, venison lion, rare pigeon breast, Chopitos, good steaks, loads of things are better than curry.

Eaten traditional curries and english ones, it's nice to taste what you are eating rather than just a bunch of spices.

Good seafood is much better.

Never had venison lion - any good?

im not being funny but you could put a mange riddled fox into any curry sauce and not have fecking clue what your eating,after all thats why they invented the filth,theres no such thing as a good curry,its nothing short of tastebud abuse :bad::thumbs:

You want to get out more :whistling:

why cos i dont eat shit :hmm: you wanna try some proper food mate :thumbs:

and if you think curry is so great,then i think you need to get out more :thumbs:

what a wierd thing to say! why would you be so against curry just cos you don't eat it?

can't beat a good curry, use the curry paste rather than a jar though, takes longer but it's proper bang on!

aye,nearly as weird as what torchey said :blink:

sorry bud, didn't see that.....live and let live when it comes to something as irrelevant (to other people) as what food you eat, that's what I say.

You're right though, curry is eaten in India because it's difficult to keep meat fresh so it masks the taste of meat that's gone off. Doesn't mean it's not nice to eat though.....with fresh meat obviously!

True enough; the spice trade that GB engaged with massively increased world markets and connections with the far and middle east at a crucial stage in our seafaring development.

In modern times with refrigeration and not eating off meat, it is notable that we still like spices and flavours from sunnier climes and would probably not want to do without them.

• 2 weeks later...

im not being funny but you could put a mange riddled fox into any curry sauce and not have fecking clue what your eating,after all thats why they invented the filth,theres no such thing as a good curry,its nothing short of tastebud abuse :bad::thumbs:

and if you think curry is so great,then i think you need to get out more :thumbs:

you wont get better then home made currys not stuff from jars (onion garlic ginger tomatoes peppers chillys mushrooms pluses turmric corriander cummin nutmeg sinnimon the list of goodness goes on and on so how can you say currys are shit better then any supermarket shit i can tell you

I wouldn,t eat them from a jar,got to be made properly,i use grated carrot ,finely chopped onions and tomato,s along with ginger,garlic and spices cooked right down for a decent paste,either put it in the blender after you,ve cooked it down if you prefer a smooth curry or leave it... :yes:

I love curries, and have one at least a couple of times a week. I've been growing my own chillis for years now, and always use them along with ginger, garlic, and whatever other spices I fancy at the time.

I love lots of other foods too, savoury stuff anyway, but my favourite meal has to be a really hot curry awashed down with a bottle of red. My mouth's watering just thinking about it :yes:

I'm trying a new type for me tonight. Its a slow cooker curry.....granted the spices are from a packet but potatoes, peppers, mushroom, onion, jar of toms' and 2 chicken breasts and low heat for about 6/7 hours. Ready at 8 and its smelling great!!.... :thumbs:

I'm trying a new type for me tonight. Its a slow cooker curry.....granted the spices are from a packet but potatoes, peppers, mushroom, onion, jar of toms' and 2 chicken breasts and low heat for about 6/7 hours. Ready at 8 and its smelling great!!.... :thumbs:

oh the power is surely back on lol

oh the power is surely back on lol

:laugh: ....sure is!!.......would have been a right f*****g slow cooker without it... :laugh: Thought about using a few of her Yankee Candles to make a bacon sandwich this afternoon..... :D Bacon and Clean Cotton... :bad:

Come now Craigy not all curries have be made lovingly by brown hands :laugh: Although if ya gonna have curry make it yourself :yes: wouldn't give them jars of curry to a dog after seeing how the filthy people make them with hands covered in shiite, boots covered in piiss and buckets used to scoop it out of the main vats being kept on the floor where pissyshitty boots have walked :bad: