Best curry iv made to date

thats why they invented the filth

I thought brits invented curry Craig?Best ones I have had were in Southall and Hounslow,worst was in New Delhi.

they did mate :thumbs:

untrue ..... they perfected it ;)

sorry mackem,no they didnt, a paki has just informed me :laugh::thumbs:

Edited by craigyboy

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im not being funny but you could put a mange riddled fox into any curry sauce and not have fecking clue what your eating,after all thats why they invented the filth,theres no such thing as a good curr

You want to get out more

i think you'l find you can

Posted Images

im not being funny but you could put a mange riddled fox into any curry sauce and not have fecking clue what your eating,after all thats why they invented the filth,theres no such thing as a good curry,its nothing short of tastebud abuse :bad::thumbs:

You want to get out more :whistling:

why cos i dont eat shit :hmm: you wanna try some proper food mate :thumbs:

and if you think curry is so great,then i think you need to get out more :thumbs:

what a wierd thing to say! why would you be so against curry just cos you don't eat it?

can't beat a good curry, use the curry paste rather than a jar though, takes longer but it's proper bang on!

I LOVE curry,I had one last night,the freezer is packed with them,nothing better than a decent indian meal in a nice restaurant,but its horses for courses,oddly enough I dont like chinese at all.

Grilled dover sole, gambas a pil-pil, venison lion, rare pigeon breast, Chopitos, good steaks, loads of things are better than curry.

Eaten traditional curries and english ones, it's nice to taste what you are eating rather than just a bunch of spices.

Good seafood is much better.

im not being funny but you could put a mange riddled fox into any curry sauce and not have fecking clue what your eating,after all thats why they invented the filth,theres no such thing as a good curry,its nothing short of tastebud abuse :bad::thumbs:

and if you think curry is so great,then i think you need to get out more :thumbs:

what a wierd thing to say! why would you be so against curry just cos you don't eat it?

can't beat a good curry, use the curry paste rather than a jar though, takes longer but it's proper bang on!

aye,nearly as weird as what torchey said :blink:

• Like 1

aye,nearly as weird as what torchey said :blink:

sorry bud, didn't see that.....live and let live when it comes to something as irrelevant (to other people) as what food you eat, that's what I say.

You're right though, curry is eaten in India because it's difficult to keep meat fresh so it masks the taste of meat that's gone off. Doesn't mean it's not nice to eat though.....with fresh meat obviously!

• Like 1

Try doing whole rabbit tikka on BBQ or in oven then eat with chapatis,mint sauce and salad or once cooked remove the meat and add to a curry sauce,handsome!!

Must marinade the rabbit for 24 hrs first;

For 2 good sized rabs

Half a jar pataks tikka paste

A capful of dark red food colouring

Natural yoghurt(half a pint)

Half lemon juice

Handful well chopped coriander

Half teaspoon chilli flakes(optional)

Mix all in a bowl then pour over soaked whole rabbit that's been scored all over then rub all into the meat then cover and leave for 24 hours.

To cook either BBQ or in oven on wire rack or skewer like spit roast,enjoy!

Edited by Westy76
  • Like 1

nothing beats a good steak pie with mash and peas.or a plate of mince and tatties..

now thats proper scran mate :thumbs: something you can eat without sweating like a kunt and the endless sniffling to stop the snot drops ending up on your plate :laugh:

Edited by craigyboy